Delta Children Developmental Wheeled Baby Jumper
Last updated date: January 8, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Jumpers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Jumper you should buy.
Update as January 6, 2023:
Checkout The Best Baby Jumper for a detailed review of all the top baby jumpers.
With this baby jumper, you'll get a choice between a traditional blue jumper and one that is designed to resemble a lady bug. Both feature a host of activities to keep your baby entertained. You can also adjust the height of the jumper as your baby goes, all the way up to 30 inches.
In our analysis of 146 expert reviews, the Delta Children Developmental Wheeled Baby Jumper placed 1st when we looked at the top 18 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The only entertainer you’ll ever need, the Lil’ Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker from Delta Children features engaging sounds, lights and toys that help stimulate early mental development while building strong legs and balance skills. Baby can activate the walker’s music and lights with buttons on the front toy tray. Easily convertible, it transforms from a rocker to a stationary activity center, to a bouncer, and then finally, to a walker-the adjustable height allows it to grow with your baby as they graduate from crawling to walking. The cozy, padded seat rotates 360-degrees, so your child can comfortably interact with all the attached toys. Toys include a flower mirror to engage you child’s developing vision and curiosity, crinkle petals that entertain and soothe, and a spinning ball and bead bar that encourages hand and eye coordination. The Lil’ Play Station 3-in-1 Activity Walker from Delta Children is great for gift-giving and baby registry! Delta Children was founded around the idea of making safe, high-quality children’s products affordable for all families. They know there’s nothing more important than safety when it comes to your child’s space. That’s why all Delta Children products are built with long-lasting materials to ensure they stand up to years of jumping and playing. Plus, they are rigorously tested to meet or exceed all industry safety standards.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Jumpers
Babies need lots of engagement and stimulation throughout the day so they can learn new skills and develop new mobility. While it’s a great idea to let them enjoy some tummy time on a blanket on the floor, sometimes they need a little bit of a change in scenery. This where a baby jumper, also known as a jumperoo or exersaucer, can come in handy.
A baby jumper is a seat surrounded by fun activities that your baby can enjoy. Often, the seat is attached to an elasticized strap to it provides some flexibility and mobility. Babies sit in the seat and push off with their still-developing leg muscles. Being able to move up and down is a key aspect of the baby jumper. It provides a lot of entertainment for babies and parents alike.
How old does your baby need to be before they can enjoy a baby jumper? It’s always best to follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure your baby is safe in the activity. As a general rule, your baby should be able to hold their head up independently before using a baby jumper. However, always follow the weight and height limits on the baby jumper.
When you’re buying a baby jumper, pay attention to the kind of seat it has. We all know how messy babies can be, so be sure to look for a removable and washable seat. You don’t want to have to struggle to clean a baby jumper’s seat if it does not come out of the contraption. Keep comfort in mind as well. Your baby may enjoy a seat that is soft and has extra padding. This will keep them nice and comfy while bouncing around. Keep adjustability in mind as well. Babies grow quickly, so you want to have a baby jumper seat that can be adjusted to fit your baby’s height. This way, your baby will be comfortable as they grow.
The Baby Jumper Buying Guide
- Before you go on the search for a baby jumper, explore your baby’s playing habits. Do they enjoy toys that have flashing lights or are they more partial to sound and music? Do they like rattles and things they can shake, or do they enjoy hammering on buttons? Pay special attention to the toys your baby jumper has, as this is what will stimulate your baby’s mind and keep them engaged while they play. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo has a number of toys circling the seat. It plays sounds and has lights to reward each of your baby’s moves. Other baby jumpers have exciting activities all around their seat. Whenever your baby jumps, lights flash and sounds play from the toys. You’ll even find models that allow your baby to play the piano with their feet.
- It’s no secret that babies grow quickly. They have growth spurts every few weeks, and their needs change every day. When you’re investing in a baby jumper, be sure that it will entertain your baby for a long time. You don’t want to only be able to use it for a few weeks. The Fisher-Price Rainforest Jumperoo has a sturdy free-standing frame that comes with three height adjustments. That way, your baby can still enjoy the jumper as they grow taller. Other baby jumpers can be converted from a bouncer to a sturdy table as your little one gets older. The table can be used for cruising, coloring, playing and much more.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide