Delling Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece
Last updated date: August 24, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Dessert Bowls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Dessert Bowl you should buy.
Update as September 9, 2020:
Checkout The Best Dessert Bowl for a detailed review of all the top dessert bowls.
These dessert bowls are highly versatile, as they can go in the oven and dishwasher. The bowls have a unique geometric shape and a neutral white color. They can be used for dessert, soup, cereal and more.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Delling Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ramekins 8 oz Beautiful dessert bowls Delling Brand logo From Delling, American Innovative Dinnerware Manufacturer. StrongCore delivers creative design and incredible build quality at an unbelievable gift. Rely on quality and innovation to bring good products and customer experience to every customer. Extraordinary Artistic Bowls Special design for ramekins/dessert bowls with sensible style. Not just bowl set in your cupboard, but also artwork to decorate your home. —-Sturdy ceramic bowl must the super star in your tableware when you have friend! Unimaginable Sturdy Stack Evenly with Compact Size Microwave, Oven, Dishwasher Safe Health Environmentally Porcelain FDA (US) & SGS (EU) Dinnerware Safety Certification Product Highlights microwave oven safe Strong Build Dishwasher Safe Happy Ramekins If you have a sweet tooth, that’s great! ramekins for baking, because that enough handle high temperature over 520° F, both use in microwave and oven. Long-breathing Durable Fortified angle deal with outstanding technology prevent porcelain bowls from chip and impact, like new as a long use. Smoother for Clean Ceramic bowl with nice glazed surface can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher or just simple flush in hand. Product Highlights Stack Evenly Dessert multi use Sweet life every day! Stack Evenly Compact size store comfortably in your kitchen and stay well with different dinnerware space saving. Multipurpose Bowls The dessert bowls set can be used widely, snack bowls, ice cream bowls filled with all kind you like, prefect enjoying relax time. Appreciate Minimalist Life Delling Bowls not just mean eating but the love to life, being fond of simple. Ramekins Soup bowls lunch plates ceramic dinner plates serving platter geometric dinner plates Ramekins/Dessert Bowls Cereal/Soup Bowls Appetizer/Dessert Plates 10'' Dinner Plates Geometric Serving Platter Geometric Dinner Plates Style Geometric - 8 Oz Geometric - 22 Oz Rectangular - 8 inch Round - 10 inch Geometric-Rectangular - 14 inch Star-Geometric Size 4.4 X 4.4 X 2 in - 6 Pack 5.8 X 5.8 X 2.8 in - 4 Pack 8 X 5 X 1 in - 6 Pack 10 X 10 X 1.1 in - 4 Pack 13.8 X 8.5 in - 3 Pack 11 X 11 X 1.3 in - 4 Pack Microwave Oven ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Dishwasher ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ ✓ Material Ceramic Ceramic Ceramic Ceramic Ceramic Ceramic Color White White White White White White
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Dessert Bowls
The sweet treat at the end of a meal holds a special place at the dinner table. In fact, many families prefer to have special dishes just for serving desserts. Often, dessert bowls have unique designs or fun patterns that really stand out in the kitchen. Dessert bowls are often smaller than salad bowls. They are just big enough to hold a small serving of dessert — don’t try to jam a large piece of cake in there.
Dessert bowls, which fall into the category of dinnerware, can be made out of different kinds of materials. Stoneware is a common material, which is more durable than earthenware. It’s made out of refined clay and is chip-resistant. Some dessert bowls are made from porcelain, which is highly durable. It has a smooth, non-porous glass-like surface and an elegant appeal. The most durable type of dinnerware is called bone china. Although it has a rather translucent and delicate appearance, bone china is hardy as they come. Many bone china dishes are also dishwasher and microwave safe.
When shopping for dessert bowls, be sure to buy ones that match your lifestyle. If you plan on using them often and hate washing dishes by hand, then look for ones you can put in the dishwasher. On the other hand, if you’re looking for special occasion bowls and don’t mind scrubbing the odd dish, you may be alright with handwash-only options. Do you plan on reheating leftovers in the bowls? If so, look for ones that can go into the microwave. If you have stone countertops in your kitchen, opt for dessert bowls made from a hardy material that won’t crack or chip when placed on your counter.
Be sure to consider durability and replaceability. How hardy is the material your dessert bowls are made from? If you have purchased something that will easily break or chip, find out how easy they are to replace. Do you have to purchase an entire set again or can you just pick up one bowl if you need it?
The Dessert Bowl Buying Guide
- For many shoppers, the material their dessert bowls are made out of is of the utmost importance. It needs to fit within their lifestyle and complement their other dishes. The material the bowls are made from also affects whether they can go in the dishwasher, oven, microwave and freezer. The Sweese Porcelain Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece are made out of pro-grade porcelain that is break-resistant. They are safe for the dishwasher, microwave, oven and freezer. The Delling Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece are made out of thick ceramic and can withstand oven temperatures up to 540 degrees Fahrenheit. The Lenox Dessert Bowls, 4-Piece are made out of fine porcelain and are microwave and dishwasher safe. The Certified International Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece are also made out of porcelain and can be placed into the dishwasher and microwave.
- Consider the visual appeal of the dessert bowl you want to buy. Do you want them to match with your dinner plates, or do you want something totally unique? Are you looking for an elegant touch or a more modern vibe? With the different kinds of dessert bowls available, you have many different options to choose from. The Sweese Porcelain Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece have bowls which are different solid blue tones. The Delling Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece are more neutral, with a white geometric design. The Lenox Dessert Bowls, 4-Piece are elegant and sophisticated, with a country vibe. Each bowl is a different pastel color, and there is a large butterfly painted on the inside of each bowl. The Certified International Dessert Bowls, 6-Piece consists of unique colorful geometric patterns and contemporary designs on both the inside and outside of the bowls.
- For many shoppers, versatility in their kitchen tools is important. It’s often more desirable to purchase items that can be used for more than one purpose. While these bowls are perfect for dessert, they can also be used for other food items. They may not be large enough to work as a salad bowl, but can hold condiments such as sour cream and salsa or pickles and olives. Dessert bowls can also be used to have a serving of soup, cereal or yogurt.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide