Delight Naturals Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Chapsticks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Chapstick you should buy.
Update as March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Chapstick for a detailed review of all the top pickle chapsticks.
Pickles don't just taste great when added to a sandwich. They also add flavor to your lips when dry weather threatens to leave them cracked and dehydrated. The Delight Naturals Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack is one of the best pickle chapsticks on the market, and in addition to its dill pickle taste, it also hydrates the lips with each application.
In our analysis, the Delight Naturals Delight Naturals Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack placed 2nd when we looked at the top 3 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Delight Natural’s Dill Pickle flavored lip balm is the best pickle flavored chapstick on the market. We use all natural flavors and spent countless hours perfecting the perfect flavor that tastes just like real dill pickles. Makes a great pickle gift for all the pickle lovers out there, a funny novelty gift, or a fun silly stocking stuffer. Our products and raw materials are all made in the USA. You can be assured of quality. Made with Delight Natural’s famous silky smooth, non greasy base formula that hydrates and nourishes dry skin. This is a high quality lip balm with quality ingredients, handmade in Idaho, USA. If you want or a great lip balm that smells and tastes just like real pickles, you need this!
An Overview On Pickle Chapsticks
If you’re a pickle lover, you may want to consider purchasing a set of pickle chapstick. That way you can continue to enjoy the tart taste of a pickle even when it isn’t meal or snack time.
Start your search for pickle chapstick by reviewing the product’s ingredient list. All-natural ingredients are always best. In the Lounies Soap Co. Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack, you’ll find beeswax is the main ingredient. The product also contains almond oil, coconut oil and Shea butter.
Make sure the pickle chapstick is capable of protecting your lips from dry weather and rehydrating them when they start to become chapped. For example, the Delight Naturals Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack uses high-quality ingredients that are sourced in the USA. They not only restore moisture but also keep lips feeling soft and smooth without leaving behind a greasy or waxy residue.
Of course, there is always the option to purchase a pickle chapstick to use as a birthday, Christmas or gag gift. The Gears Out Dill Pickle Lip Balm comes in a unique tube that features a cartoon pickle on the front that is sure to delight both children and adults.
The Pickle Chapstick Buying Guide
- If you aren’t sure whether a friend or family member likes the taste of dill pickles, you may want to hold off on buying them a tube as a gift. Although some people love the flavor of dill pickles, others dislike it.
- If you have sensitive skin, stick with lip balms that contain all-natural ingredients. Avoid formulas that contain alcohol, salicylic acid and fragrances.
- When lips become chapped, it is tempting to lick them for added moisture. This isn’t a good idea though, as saliva can dry out your lips even more. It’s better to drink plenty of water, use a humidifier and apply lip balm as needed.
- Since many pickle chapsticks come in sets, you’ll want to determine how much each individual tube costs before comparing prices. You can do this by dividing the total price of the set by the number of lip balms it contains. When you do this, you’ll find the Delight Naturals Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack comes in as the most affordable. The Lounies Soap Co. Dill Pickle Lip Balm, 3-Pack costs just a little bit more, while the Gears Out Dill Pickle Lip Balm is the most expensive of the bunch. Perhaps this is because the Gears Out brand is marketed as a gag gift.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide