Degrees Of Comfort Even Heat Weighted Cooling Blanket
Last updated date: April 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cooling Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cooling Blanket you should buy.
Update as April 21, 2022:
Checkout The Best Cooling Blanket for a detailed review of all the top cooling blankets.
The deep pressure provided by this weighted cooling blanket will help you fall asleep quickly. Included with the blanket are two duvet covers. One is designed to keep you cool during the hot summer months, while the other provides added heat for the chilly winter months.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Degrees Of Comfort Even Heat Weighted Cooling Blanket placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2 DUVET COVERS INCLUDED – Pre-assembled minky plush COZYHEAT cover for cold winter seasons and neatly tugged inside the package an additional Coolmax regular cover for hot sleepers or warmer weather. Both have zipper enclosure to securely keep your weighted blanket clean and for easy cleaning. EVEN WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION – Using smaller pockets filled with premium glass beads for an evenly balanced weight distribution, contouring to any body shape, size, and sleep position; less bunching and shifting for maximum comfort. HOW TO CHOOSE THE BEST SIZE FOR YOU – Pick the blanket weight that is roughly 10% of your total body weight, plus or minus 1 to 2 pounds depending on your physical strength. If you need help choosing the right size, feel free to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to help! RELAX AND ENJOY – Ready to use right out of the box with or without duvet cover. Great gifting idea, like sending a gentle warm hug to your loved ones. A FULL NIGHTS REST – Our durable 7-layer weighted blanket is engineered from the STURDIEST MATERIALS with a DURALAST FIBER STITCHING to ensure long lasting comfort – Enjoy our 365 Days Money Back Guarantee!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cooling Blankets
Sleep can be difficult to come by if you don’t feel comfortable. This is especially true during the hottest summer months or if you’re someone who experiences night sweats. Fortunately, cooling blankets can help with these issues.
Some cooling blankets are made using all-natural bamboo, which is known for its breathability. It’s also extremely lightweight, making the blanket highly portable. Others use special cooling fibers that do an excellent job of absorbing body heat.
Consider a cooling blanket that’s dual-sided. These blankets are designed to be used year-round. One side of the blanket uses cooling fibers to keep you comfortable during the spring and summer months, while the other side uses a soft cotton to provide warmth for the fall and winter months.
Determine whether you’d also like your cooling blanket to provide a little pressure. There are even weighted cooling blankets that gives you the feeling that you’re being hugged. They are sold in a variety of weights that range up to 20 pounds. Most are filled with glass beads and are stitched to provide even weight distribution.
Just because these blankets are highly useful doesn’t mean they can’t add some style to your room. Cooling blankets come in a host of fun colors and patterns. Plain colors, such as yellow, pink, purple, gray and blue are common but you could also go with something patterned.
The Cooling Blanket Buying Guide
- Always check the blanket’s product care label before you clean it for the first time. Some are fully machine washable but must be placed inside a laundry bag to prevent damage. It’s best to use the gentle cycle setting on your washing machine when cleaning these. Other blankets must be washed by hand and hung on a clothesline to dry.
- Never place cooling blankets made of bamboo in a dryer or set them out in the sun. They should be hung vertically in a well-ventilated area of your home.
- If your cooling blanket is also weighted, you’ll want to place a duvet cover over it to protect it from dust and spills. Some companies even sell their weighted blanket as a set with included duvet covers.
- When choosing a weighted cooling blanket, make sure the blanket doesn’t weigh more than 10% of your total body weight. This is especially important if you’re purchasing the blanket for a child.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide