Defy Desk Angled Wheeled Kneeling Desk Office Chair
Last updated date: November 26, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kneeling Desk Office Chairs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kneeling Desk Office Chair you should buy.
Update as November 26, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kneeling Desk Office Chair for a detailed review of all the top kneeling desk office chairs.
This pick has a strong black metal base built to last, sleek 3-inch foam cushion to keep you comfortable all day and four caster rolling wheels with brakes to keep you moving freely. This kneeling desk office chair supports up to 250 pounds.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Defy Desk Angled Wheeled Kneeling Desk Office Chair placed 7th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
RELIEVE NECK & BACK PAIN – Tired of neck and back pain from sitting on a regular chair? Defy your DESK! Our kneeling chair will make sure that you sit up straight, and relieve neck and back pain. We recommend switching between our standing desk and our kneeling chair for maximum ergonomic benefits. You’ve heard that sitting is the new smoking, so make sure when you DO sit, you sit on our kneeling chair for maximum ergonomic benefits. ACHIEVE BETTER POSTURE WITH ANGLED SEAT – Hunching over at your computer for hours on end? Most kneeling chairs don’t angle their seat, and therefore, giving no real ergonomic benefit. Our Defy Desk kneeling chair gives the PERFECT angle to distribute your weight evenly throughout your body, in addition to three-inch foam cushion pads so your back stays straight & aligned and your knees, shins, and bum are comfortable all day. COMFORTABLE MODERN DESIGN (THICK CUSHIONS) With a strong black metal base built to last, sleek THREE INCH foam cushion to keep you comfortable all day, and 4 castor rolling wheels with brakes to keep you moving freely, you will love your new kneeling chair. Our heavy duty and sturdy construction chair also supports up to 250lb, yet blending nicely into your home, office, or classroom. MULTIPLE HEIGHT ADJUSTMENTS – With multiple height adjustable positions, our Defy Desk kneeling chair desk stool makes sure that you find your correct sitting position. Whether you are buying this for your children, or for an adult, the range from 21 to 28 inches provides enough adjustments to accommodate everyone. Ready to DEFY the normal way of sitting down at your desk? 100% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE – Defy Desk products are backed by a 100% guarantee that you are fully satisfied with your product or receive your money back. Please contact us if you experience any issues, because customer satisfaction is our #1 policy!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kneeling Desk Office Chairs
In many jobs, sitting at a desk in front of a computer is something you have to do for eight or more hours of the day. If you don’t have the right chair, this can wreak havoc on your back, shoulders, neck and arms. That’s why it’s important to explore different seating arrangements to find one that is more comfortable for you. The kneeling desk office chair is a relatively new innovation that works for many people.
This kind of chair puts you in a position where your thighs drop down at an angle, instead of being parallel to the ground in a regular chair. There are typically two padded sections in a kneeling chair: one for you to sit and one for you to kneel. The purpose of this chair is to alleviate strain from your lower back and add some pressure to your knees and shins instead. However, the majority of your weight is on the buttocks while using a kneeling chair, not on the knees. As a result, people who have weak knees or problems with their knees can still use a kneeling desk office chair.
Since the body is angled forward in the kneeling chair, the pelvis is also tilted forward which puts the spine in the correct alignment. It also helps you to sit up straighter and have a better posture. This helps make breathing easier and digestion smoother. With regular use of a kneeling desk office chair, you can strengthen your back and core muscles by keeping them engaged. Plus, you reduce pain in your lower back, shoulders and neck because you are sitting up straighter. Pain can be distracting while you’re focusing on your job. Finding a comfortable sitting position helps you work more productively.
The Kneeling Desk Office Chair Buying Guide
- When you’re looking at a kneeling desk office chair, one of the most important elements to consider are the angles of the chair. The purpose of the kneeling chair is to relieve pressure from your lower back and tilt your pelvis forward, spreading out some of the weight to your shins. As a result, you’ll want a chair with a seat that is angled forward and has an adjustable design. This will help you figure out the best angles for your height so you can find a comfortable and supportive position. Most kneeling desk office chairs specify which heights they can accommodate.
- Having thick padding on both the seat and knee rest is key so that you don’t get sore from using the chair. Opt for cushions that are between two and four inches thick for optimal comfort.
- Some kneeling desk office chairs come with backrests while others do not. Consider whether you want the flexibility to lean back and have support or if you want to focus on engaging your core and leaning forward in your seat.
- Most kneeling desk office chairs have four rolling caster wheels. This provides you with mobility so you can move from one section of your workspace to another easily. Opt for wheels that have locks so that you can also secure your chair in place when you need to. This is helpful when you’re just starting out using a kneeling desk chair as it takes you a while to get into a comfortable position.
- Look at the load capacity on the kneeling desk office chair to ensure it works for you. Most office chairs have a load capacity of between 250 to 330 pounds.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide