Dee’s Nuts Dill Pickle Flavored Gourmet Peanuts
Last updated date: March 20, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pickle Snacks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pickle Snack you should buy.
Editor's Note March 20, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pickle Snack for a detailed review of all the top pickle snacks.
Dee's Nuts Dill Pickle Flavored Gourmet Peanuts are perfect for health conscious snackers. They are gluten free and vegetarian, with plenty of protein in every serving. A great choice for hungry kids outdoors.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Dee's Nuts Dee's Nuts Dill Pickle Flavored Gourmet Peanuts placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Irresistibly Delicious. The Perfect Combination of Salt and Vinegar, with a Touch of Dill. Perfect for Parties, the Big Game or Anytime You're Craving that Crunchy Treat. Large Virginia Peanuts Boldly Seasoned In A Variety of Fun Flavors. Try 'Em All. Packed with Protein. Resealable Canister Makes It Easy To Keep Your Nuts Fresh. A Healthy Snack Choice. Vegetarian. Gluten Free. Cholesterol Free. Trans-Fat Free.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pickle Snacks
If you’ve acquired a taste for their salty, sour kick, pickles can be an irresistible snack. But did you know it’s also one of the most versatile?
Really, this should come as news to no one. We see pickles served up as side dishes and garnishes on everything from sandwiches to fine dining entrees. And as anyone who’s been to a county fair knows, they taste pretty decadent when fried.
The fermentation process that turns cucumbers into pickles also increases their longevity, which makes them the ideal candidate for a bagged snack. You can expect pickles that are traditionally brined in saltwater to last up to two years. Processed or dried pickle snacks can last significantly longer than that.
But are they healthy? Good question. Processed pickle snacks can vary wildly depending on what additives have been thrown into the mix, so check the packaging if you’re watching your calories or have allergies. Standard pickles are actually quite low in calories, but their sodium content is high. As with any snack, enjoy in moderation.
The Pickle Snack Buying Guide
- Pickles can be made either through soaking cucumbers in vinegar or saltwater. The former method can be done a lot quicker, but generally results in a different, more muted flavor. Saltwater brining not only brings out the signature kick of traditional pickles, but it can also impart extra health benefits. The saltwater ferments the cucumber, creating probiotics that can boost your gut health.
- Are pickles gluten-free? Not always. While there’s nothing in a bare-bones, traditional pickle that contains gluten, many commercially sold brands are at risk of cross-contamination. What’s more, pickles made with vinegar brine might trigger an allergy in those with non-celiac gluten sensitivity. It’s always best to check the packaging to be sure.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide