Deconovo Wave White Blackout Curtains
Last updated date: July 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top White Blackout Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best White Blackout Curtain you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best White Blackout Curtain for a detailed review of all the top white blackout curtains.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Deconovo Wave White Blackout Curtains placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Deconovo blackout curtains feature a remarkable dotted wave line pattern that depicts strong attachments between people, as you and your loved ones. Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. These energy saving curtains are sound barrier that reduce noise from busy streets or noisy neighbors. The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 52Wx84L inch and 2 matching tie backs. With 8 stainless silver grommets per panel measuring 1.6 inch inner diameter each, these curtains are available in various colors and sizes. Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil printed wave lines with dots pattern and they are silky, soft, drapery and soft to the touch. These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light and UV rays blocking functions, these curtain drapes provide utmost privacy as they are not see-through. These are decorative curtains crafted to beautify your room and enhance the setting. With these excellent, fashionable and functional curtains, you will be able to create a cheerful ambience in any room. After hanging these Deconovo light blocking panels, your home will become a haven in which you will spend memorable moments with your family and guests.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On White Blackout Curtains
One of the best things about big windows is that they let in lots of sunlight. It’s a great way to cheer up your home, feel awake and alert and get started on your day. However, there are some days when you don’t want glaring sunlight in the room. Often, people block out light with blinds, but that still lets some sunlight in, as do regular curtains. This is when you need to look into blackout curtains.
Blackout curtains are special textiles that are designed to block sunlight from peaking through into your home. Regular curtains block a certain percentage of sunlight, but some of it still shines through the fabric. With blackout curtains, you can almost get pitch black in any room in the middle of the day. Blackout curtains used to be made out of dark, heavy materials, but with the latest technology, you can find stylish blackout curtains in almost any color — even white. This way, you can match your blackout curtains to your décor.
There are many reasons to use blackout curtains. The most common room of the house where you find blackout curtains is the bedroom. This is because many people have a hard time getting to sleep and remaining asleep unless the room is completely dark. Sunlight usually signals to our body that it’s time to get up. Young children, for example, often have early bedtimes while the sun is still shining, or nap during the day. Blacking out their rooms helps remove visual distractions so they can fall asleep. Blackout curtains are also useful for shift-workers who need to sleep during the daytime so they can work at night.
The White Blackout Curtain Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for when you’re buying white blackout curtains is the size. No matter how thick the fabric is, light will get through if the curtains don’t fully cover your window. Be sure to carefully measure your window dimensions, and purchase curtains that are larger than your window. You want to make sure they cover all sides of the window so that no light can get through from the edges.
- Look for a light-blocking material that is specifically designed to black out rooms. A thick polyester fabric is your best option, with a few layers of liner behind it. Light-blocking lining is used to ensure that no sunlight can penetrate the fabric of the curtain. Keep in mind that sometimes, the liner of the curtain is not the same color as the curtain itself. If having all-white curtains is important to you, get one that has a white liner. Some liners are black or beige.
- While white blackout curtains provide a lovely contemporary look, they tend to get dirty fast. Opt for curtains with easy cleaning instructions that can be tossed in the washing machine and dryer. Some can even be ironed so you can get out any wrinkles before hanging them up again.
- Keep in mind that some white blackout curtain panels are sold individually, while others are sold in pairs. You’ll need to have enough panels to cover your whole window to get the right blackout effect.
- Check the grommet measurements so you can purchase the right sized curtain rod. Otherwise, you may not have a way to hang up your white blackout curtains.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide