Deconovo Thermal Grommet Blackout Bedroom Curtains
Last updated date: February 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Curtain you should buy.
Editor's Note February 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Curtains for a detailed review of all the top bedroom curtains.
Homeowners will love that these bedroom curtains are thermal insulating, as this feature saves on energy costs. The curtains have a blackout feature to keep light at bay, which is important on the mornings you'd like to sleep in. The high-quality polyester used to make the curtains is also soft to the touch.
In our analysis of 23 expert reviews, the Deconovo Deconovo Thermal Grommet Blackout Bedroom Curtains placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. These energy saving curtains are sound barrier that reduce noise from busy streets or noisy neighbors. The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 52Wx84L inch and 2 matching tie backs. With 8 stainless silver grommets per panel measuring 1.6 inch inner diameter each, these curtains are available in various colors and sizes. Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil printed wave lines with dots pattern and they are silky, soft, drapery and soft to the touch. These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light and UV rays blocking functions, these curtain drapes provide utmost privacy as they are not see-through. For convenience, recommended hand wash. Wash below 86F. Do not bleach and do not tumble dry, low iron. Do not use fabric softener to protect the fabric.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Curtains
Creating an inviting and cozy atmosphere in your bedroom begins with your curtains. If you want a space that is lively and energizing, opt for light, airy curtains that let in lots of sunlight. If you want a dark and relaxing space you can doze off in, then go with thick blackout curtains. There are a number of different options to choose from so you can find the perfect window covering for your bedroom.
When buying bedroom curtains, consider what kind of fabric is best for your space. If you’re going for a flowy material that drapes well, then look into linen, silk or velvet. If you live in a cold climate and what your curtains to help insulate your room, then a thick material like suede, tapestry or tweed is a good option. Polyester and microfiber are also good options if you’re going for durability and functionality.
Keep in mind that the color of the curtains helps to define the look of your space. Aside from your bedding, the curtains are likely the biggest textile in the room. As a result, they become a focal point and can help set the tone of your bedroom. Consider whether you want a neutral look that matches with other items in your bedroom or if you want something eye-catching and bold instead that stands out.
The Bedroom Curtain Buying Guide
- When considering bedroom curtain color, remember that dark colors will fade over time if they are directly exposed to sunlight every day. if your bedroom gets a lot of sun, you may want to look into a pale color so that it will not fade dramatically.
- Be sure to carefully measure the width and length of the curtains and match it with your window size. Keep in mind that you will likely hang the curtains about six inches above the window frame, so don’t forget to account for the extra space in your measurements. If you want the curtains to puddle on the floor, add on an extra three inches to the length.
- For the width of your curtains, add on around eight inches on either side of your window frame. Having this extra material will ensure you can block out any creeping light from the sides. Having too much extra fabric will make it difficult to open your curtains fully to let the light in on a beautiful sunny day.
- Consider whether you prefer a grommet style of curtain or ones with hooks. Take a look at whether the curtains come with the hanging hardware you need or if you will need to purchase anything separately.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide