Deconovo Dots Pattern Thermal Curtains
Last updated date: March 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Thermal Curtains and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Thermal Curtain you should buy.
Update as March 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Thermal Curtains for a detailed review of all the top thermal curtains.
Bring a modern touch to your home with these stylish thermal curtains. They help you save on energy heating and cooling costs by keeping out hot and cold air. They can also block out bright sunlight and UV rays.
In our analysis of 16 expert reviews, the Deconovo Dots Pattern Thermal Curtains placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Polyester. Our thermal insulated curtains help in saving on energy cost as they reduce the amount of heat lost in cooler months and reflect heat in the summer. These energy saving curtains are sound barrier that reduce noise from busy streets or noisy neighbors. The decorative blackout curtains come in a set of 2 panels, each measuring 52Wx84L inch and 2 matching tie backs. With 8 stainless silver grommets per panel measuring 1.6 inch inner diameter each, these curtains are available in various colors and sizes. Deconovo blackout panels are made of 100 percent high quality polyester fabric. Imported, each blockout curtain panel has a foil printed wave lines with dots pattern and they are silky, soft, drapery and soft to the touch. These room darkening curtains obstruct the sunlight from getting into any room at any time. Added to the light and UV rays blocking functions, these curtain drapes provide utmost privacy as they are not see-through. For convenience, recommended hand wash. Wash below 86F. Do not bleach and do not tumble dry, low iron. Do not use fabric softener to protect the fabric.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Thermal Curtains
Having large windows in your home or office is a blessing when you want to brighten things up and let natural light into the room. They can help your space feel cheery and lively, and pick up your mood as well. However, one of the issues many people have with windows is that they can affect the temperature of your room. When it is cold outside, the room can feel chilly, and when it’s warm the room can overheat. In order to keep your room at a consistent temperature no matter the weather, you need thermal curtains.
Thermal curtains are made from thick fabrics like cotton or polyester and have multiple layers. They are designed to keep your room at a stable temperature by preventing air from escaping through the window or coming in through the window. This means that regardless of the weather outside, your room will be a comfortable temperature.
One of the biggest benefits of thermal curtains is the cost savings you see on your energy bill. If you use thermal curtains on all of your windows that get a lot of natural light or are exposed to wind, you may see a drop in your energy bill. In the winter months, you can find savings on your heating, while in the summer you can save on your air conditioning.
In addition to helping you control temperature, thermal curtains can also help to dampen sound. If you have rowdy neighbors or live on a busy street with a lot of traffic, using thermal curtains on those windows can help you get a little bit of peace and quiet. If you have trouble sleeping, thermal curtains can also help you relax by creating a blackout dark space. Many thermal curtains are so thick that they block out sunlight completely. This is ideal if you require pitch dark to sleep.
The Thermal Curtain Buying Guide
- Ensure the materials the thermal curtains are made from are thick and durable. Good options include polyester and cotton. In addition to the type of material, effective thermal curtains typically have two or three layers of fabric. Sometimes, there is a filler in-between each layer of fabric to offer additional thermal protection.
- Consider what kind of hanging fixture you prefer. Grommets are a common modern option, but you can also find thermal curtains that are hung with hooks. Another style is a full enclosure where the curtain rod passes through a top pocket in the curtain.
- While thermal curtains are typically chosen for their functional qualities, they are also a great way to showcase your decorative style. You can find thermal curtains in block colors or with different floral or geometric patterns. Decide whether you want something muted like a grey or beige or a pop of color with navy blue or pink.
- Depending on the style of thermal curtains you choose and the aesthetic of your room, you may want to tie back the thermal curtains to let in sunshine during certain parts of the day. An easy solution is to use a wide ribbon in a complementary color to tie the curtain in place. Create a large bow or let the ribbon dangle as is.
- Cleaning and maintenance for thermal curtains is easy. Most varieties can be cleaned in the washing machine and tumble dried on low heat. If needed, you can also iron thermal curtains after washing to get rid of any wrinkles or dents in the fabric. Be sure to read the care and maintenance instructions for your curtains first.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide