Deco 79 Farmhouse Tree-Design Metal Fireplace Screen, 33-Inch
Last updated date: July 20, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fireplace Screens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fireplace Screen you should buy.
Update as July 20, 2022:
Checkout The Best Fireplace Screens for a detailed review of all the top fireplace screens.
This fireplace screen is inspired by nature and has an earthy look. It features a detailed illustration of a tree with branches and leaves. The screen is curved to fit the fireplace perfectly.
In our analysis of 17 expert reviews, the Deco 79 Farmhouse Tree-Design Metal Fireplace Screen, 33-Inch placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The fire screen is an excellent addition in traditional and farmhouse themed homes. Keep those straw ambers at bay with this fire place screen. Adding style even when the fire isn’t lit, this fireplace screen adds style as well as function. This item comes shipped in one carton. Features a detailed tree of life design at the front. Suitable for indoor use only. This metal fireplace screen has one screen. Farmhouse theme Features a detailed tree of life design at the front. This fireplace screen features paint that can resist heat up to 600 degrees. Please note that this item are for decorative purpose use only.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fireplace Screens
If you have an open fireplace in your home, then having a fireplace screen is a good idea. This is a device that is designed to sit directly in front of the fireplace opening and create a physical barrier between the fireplace and the room it’s in. However, fireplace screens aren’t just functional but can also provide a decorative element as well. This is why you’ll find fireplace screens in differing designs, shapes, sizes and materials.
Fireplace screens are separate from the actual fireplace itself and are not physically attached. They are designed in such a way that they can stand up on their own. They are easy to remove and put back as needed depending on how you’re using the fireplace.
What does a fireplace screen actually do? One of its jobs is to prevent hot embers that sometimes float out of a fire from landing anywhere past the hearth. These can be dangerous not only to people, but to objects, and can be a major fire hazard. A fireplace screen keeps them where they should be. A fireplace screen also ensures that both young children and pets have a barrier between them and the fireplace itself for obvious safety reasons.
Fireplace screen can also add to the attractiveness of the space. Depending on the style you choose, the fireplace screen can work with the décor of your room. Plus, if your fireplace is dirty or has a lot of leftover ashes, then the fireplace screen ensures those aspects are out of sight for the time being.
The Fireplace Screen Buying Guide
- There are several different styles of fireplace screens to choose from. If you love antiques, then you can find an ornate or vintage fireplace screen to match your style. These screens typically have floral flourishes and lots of curved lines. Traditional fireplace screens are more modern than their antique counterparts, and use simple designs instead of ornate ones. If contemporary is more your style, then you can find a fireplace screen with lots of clean lines and straight edges in addition to an understated vibe. Another option is the scenic fireplace screen, which depicts natural beauty, such as rolling hills and trees.
- There are a number of options when it comes to materials. Obviously, fireplace screens cannot be made out of any material that may melt as a result of direct heat, such as plastic. As a result, they are often made from a metal, such as brass, iron, steel or copper. Metal screens enable more heat to come out of the fireplace and circulate within the space. Some fireplace screens also have glass panels, which offer more protection than mesh but don’t allow as much heat to come through.
- How do you know which size fireplace screen you need? First, measure the opening of the fireplace. Add around 1 foot to the width and about 6 inches to the height to get the measurements you need for the fireplace screen.
- Safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to anything related to your fireplace. Be sure to clean and inspect your chimney at least annually and test your smoke alarms often to make sure they are working properly. Remember to remove any flammable items away from your fireplace and constantly teach your children and pets to stay away from that area at all times.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide