DearHouse Silk Ivy Outdoor Artificial Plants, 12-Pack
Last updated: October 6, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Artificial Plants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Artificial Plant you should buy.
Twelve individual strands of 7-foot-long artificial ivy help to bring the color and elegance of nature indoors. These can be applied anywhere to create a beautiful frame or curtain, and the strands are easy to twist and shape together.In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the DearHouse Silk Ivy Outdoor Artificial Plants, 12-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With pretty blooms and amazingly life-like foliage bursting out of the basket or wall, our artificial English Ivy Vine Hanging Plant is not to be missed, Let you feel yourself in the nature and save your room space. Artificial hanging Ivy Garland is an ideal addition for your flower boxes and windowsills, our silk ivy garland will instill color where it is missing.ivy vine garland does not require any sort of special care. Each ivy hangings vine approx 7FT long,total 84 Ft,80 leaves diameter approx 1.4-1.8inch.comes with 12x artificial ivy vine,plastic vine silk leaves. You can hang on the wall,doors,swing,mirrors and anywhere as you like to enjoy with our artificial hanging ivy garland.artificial hanging plants are beautiful for any decoration project or home decor. Our DearHouse Artificial Ivy Leaf Garland Plants. Featuring wonderful, shapely leaves and green hues, looks lifelike and will add elegance to your landscape.
Artificial Plant Rankings
When looking for ways to decorate your home, there are a lot of things to consider. If you want an easy way to spruce up your space, try artificial plants.
Artificial plants are perfect for those who are prone to allergies but want the look and feel of real greenery. With artificial plants, you can have all the perks without the hassle of actually taking care of a living shrub.
They are also great if you have pets of any kind. Many plants can be poisonous to animals, and if you have an animal that chews or likes to explore around your house, real plants can be a hazard.
If you live in a home that is darker in nature, fake plants will not care! They obviously don’t need light to grow, so you can decorate your home however you see fit. It can be hard to keep real plants alive when your home doesn’t get a lot of sun, but with artificial plants, you can forget about that.
For some, growing and taking care of plants may be difficult. If you don’t have a green thumb, no worries! Artificial plants are here to save the day. They are also perfect if you tend to forget to water your plants or take a lot of trips out of town.
For a fake plant that looks real, we suggest the Nearly Natural ficus silk artificial tree. It comes in many sizes and is great for any space. Nearly Natural says it was the first artificial floral company to hire designers with years of experience in the live plant industry, so you know you’ll get something realistic.
When space is an issue, we suggest Winlyn’s two-pack potted plants. The faux potted eucalyptus and rosemary plants are great for desks, kitchen countertops or coffee tables.
- You do not need to stick to one type of plant. With artificial plants, you can get creative and make the lush world you always wanted inside your home.
- Make sure to pay attention to how big the plant is that you are buying. It is essential to measure your space and the plant so it doesn’t look too cramped.
- Your artificial plants will need to be cleaned regularly. It’s recommended to take a damp washcloth or a duster and dust off the leaves once a week to keep them vibrant.
- Check out Pinterest for some ideas to incorporate artificial plants into the decor of your home. There is a lot of inspiration out there with a lot of variety.
- Pick the perfect pot. You do not have to keep your artificial plant in the original pot it came with. Try looking for other pots and mixing it up a bit.
- Shape your plant. Many artificial plants are malleable so you can bend and twist them however you like.