DearHouse Silk Ivy Outdoor Artificial Plants, 12-Pack
Last updated date: March 30, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Artificial Plants and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Artificial Plant you should buy.
Update as May 3, 2022:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Artificial Plants for a detailed review of all the top outdoor artificial plants.
Twelve individual strands of 7-foot-long artificial ivy help to bring the color and elegance of nature indoors. These can be applied anywhere to create a beautiful frame or curtain, and the strands are easy to twist and shape together.
In our analysis, the DearHouse DearHouse Silk Ivy Outdoor Artificial Plants, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With pretty blooms and amazingly life-like foliage bursting out of the basket or wall, our artificial English Ivy Vine Hanging Plant is not to be missed, Let you feel yourself in the nature and save your room space. Artificial hanging Ivy Garland is an ideal addition for your flower boxes and windowsills, our silk ivy garland will instill color where it is missing.ivy vine garland does not require any sort of special care. Each ivy hangings vine approx 7FT long,total 84 Ft,80 leaves diameter approx 1.4-1.8inch.comes with 12x artificial ivy vine,plastic vine silk leaves. You can hang on the wall,doors,swing,mirrors and anywhere as you like to enjoy with our artificial hanging ivy garland.artificial hanging plants are beautiful for any decoration project or home decor. Our DearHouse Artificial Ivy Leaf Garland Plants. Featuring wonderful, shapely leaves and green hues, looks lifelike and will add elegance to your landscape.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Artificial Plants
Outdoor artificial plants add a fresh, vibrant factor to your space. They require very little care, unlike their real counterparts, and they offer a lush look that can help you feel at ease no matter the weather.
Not all artificial plants are created equally. While silk-leaved plants are very lifelike, for example, they fade in the sun. Though all-plastic, UV-resistant leaves will retain their color, they will not look as natural. Some higher-end plants can manage to do both, but these will likely be fairly expensive.
With many artificial plants, if the colors fade at all, it will be after extended time exposed to sunlight, which might be after any warranty policies have expired. You may be able to circumvent these issues by placing your plants out of direct sunlight.
The Outdoor Artificial Plant Buying Guide
- Plastics that are bundled and stored in airless spaces shortly after production can have a strong chemical smell. Allowing the artificial plants to air out for two to three days in a well-ventilated space will disperse this smell.
- Larger artificial plants and artificial flowers may arrive in need of assembly. You shouldn’t have to use any adhesives to put the pieces together, as flowers and upper plant sections should socket neatly into place.
- Most artificial plants will arrive tightly bundled. This will give you the opportunity to arrange them as you like and fluff out the foliage. Be patient, as convincing a plant to bend just how you want it can take a few attempts.
- Trying to force the shape you want from your artificial plants can break off leaves and other parts, which are not easily reattached.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide