DCS Deals Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Disposable Cookware, 50-Pack
Last updated date: July 31, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Cookwares and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Cookware you should buy.
Editor's Note July 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Disposable Cookware for a detailed review of all the top disposable cookwares.
DCS Deals' Heavy Duty Disposable Aluminum Foil Pans come with more than 2 inches of depth and plastic lids that allow plenty of space above. That makes them great for storing baked goods or other treats. The high-quality foil folds securely over the tops, keeping things safe and secure. During our testing, we liked that these came with handy lids.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the DCS Deals DCS Deals Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Disposable Cookware, 50-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SET OF 50 DISPOSABLE FOIL PANS THAT WORKS AND FUNCTIONS LIKE REAL STAINLESS STEEL COOKING WARE! Create Tantalizing Treats! Complement your cooking with premium disposable aluminum foil pans that treat your enhanced functionality in the kitchen! We Strongly believe in uncompromising quality. That’s why we’ve used high-grade aluminum that combines superior heat distribution, improved airflow, and sturdy construction So your dishes come out looking and tasting delicious from the oven every time. All about Freshness! Keep that steaming meal hotter for longer or that frozen dish flavorfully delish with aluminum pans designed to seal in the freshness. These silver baking pans stand out with their well-fitting board lids that lock in the flavor, prevent freezer burn, and keep your meals as tasty as the day you whipped them up. The snug fit also makes the foil pans great for taking out meals on the road conveniently mess-free. Here’s what sets these foil containers apart from the rest: ♦ Value pack of 50 pans and 50 lids at a great price. ♦ ECO Friendly - 100% Recyclable Aluminum. ♦ Made using premium aluminum for even cooking. ♦ Extra-sturdy construction allows them to handle weighty food. ♦ Come with snug-fitting lids for enhanced freshness. ♦ The white exterior of the board lids is great for marking the name of meals. ♦ 2.25” depth allows for greater functionality and prevents spills. Product Dimensions: ↔ Length 8.4-inch ↗ Width: 9-inch ↕ Height: 2.25-Inch ⤴ Capacity: 2.25-lbs. Experience the Convenience! Looking for foil containers for freezing your food for the week? Or to minimize the cleanup that comes with baking? Then these oblong aluminum foil containers have got you covered! They have the capacity to contain up to 2.25lbs of food, and are made using. So you can confidently dispose them after use without any eco-guilt!
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Cookwares
Everybody has a favorite set of cookware — those go-to pots, pans and baking sheets that are the first ones on the stove. But no matter how durable or well-constructed they are, there are still some things they can’t do. For one thing, you can’t take them on a picnic. You can’t fill them with a pie, then take them to a party and leave them there — or at least, you wouldn’t want to. And you certainly can’t buy them for under a dollar each.
That’s where disposable cookware comes in. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, these lightweight containers are generally made of thick, layered aluminum foil. That allows them to both conduct heat and (when sealed) keep it warm inside the container. As a result, you’ve got a handy option for both cooking and storage. They’re great for family get-togethers, potlucks, picnics, or any event where you need to set up a buffet quickly and easily.
As disposable items, they’re not meant to be fully airtight, but your food should be fine in most foil pans and containers for a few days, depending on what you’ve cooked and where you store it. If they come with a lid, it will typically have a small “brim” around the edge. Just fold the outer edges of the foil up around that brim to create a seal. Even if you don’t have a specific lid for the container, you might even be able to use a plate that’s roughly the same size, or even some cling wrap.
But again, the great perk about disposable cookware is the ability to warm up or even cook foods right there in the container. The aluminum foil that most of these items are made of is used as a material in many regular pots and pans thanks to its exceptional heat-conduction properties. Its melting point is over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, so feel free to pop it into the oven or on the stove. This should go without saying, but that convenience doesn’t extend to the microwave. Like any metal, aluminum will deflect microwaves, which not only prevents heating but could severely damage your appliance.
If you’d like to hedge your bets, make sure you refrain from cooking at high temperatures in your disposable cookware. Aluminum can leach much more easily into your foods the hotter it gets. Aluminum foil is also especially reactive with acidic foods, so maybe cook your fruits, tomatoes and other low-pH separately.
The Disposable Cookware Buying Guide
- Disposable cookware can have a ton of uses, so it’s important to think about what your use will be. Size is a definite factor here. Are you making and/or storing lasagna? Go for large, mid-depth pans. Breads or other baked goods? There are small, deep containers perfectly suited to those treats. In fact, there are sizes specific to pretty much any dish. Keep in mind that when buying online, you’ll typically find it cheaper and easier to buy in bulk. Whatever size you choose, make sure it’s a kind that you’ll employ more than just once — not that aluminum foil really goes bad.
- Are you storing that food? If you’re buying disposable cookware at all, the answer is probably yes. Most containers of this type will come with some sort of lid, but not all. Make sure they’re there if you need them. In a pinch, you can sometimes use a similar-sized plate or another permanent pan as the lid, but pre-made ones are much more airtight and convenient.
- Also consider the type of lid. Most lids for disposable cookware are plastic, which is helpful for storage. It’s flexible, and lets you see at a glance what you’ve got in the pan. There are other types of containers that come with matching foil lids. These are better suited to cooking and can also keep your food warmer for extended periods outdoors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide