DCS Deals Deep Aluminum Foil Disposable Cookware, 30-Pack
Last updated date: July 30, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Disposable Cookwares and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Disposable Cookware you should buy.
Update as July 31, 2020:
Checkout The Best Disposable Cookware for a detailed review of all the top disposable cookwares.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the DCS Deals Deep Aluminum Foil Disposable Cookware, 30-Pack placed 9th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SUPERIOR QUALITY 9 BY 13 INCH FOOD KEEPING DISPOSABLE STORAGE CONTAINERS! 40 GAUGE!!! Premium Quality Steam Pans for Your Daily Needs These Deep Foil Aluminum Containers are ideal for small take-outs, side dishes, baked pastries, and food businesses. Not only do they hold and serve food, they also lock in heat to preserve the freshness of food. Cooking and preparing meals for your family and friends has never been easier with our sturdy containers! Product Features: ☑ Sold by Packs of 30 ☑ Half-Size 9X13” inch ☑ Superior Quality Aluminum ☑ Great for Catering and Food Service Businesses ☑ Disposable and Eco-Friendly ☑ Keeps Food Fresh for Longer ☑ Oven and Freezer Safe ☑ Perfect for Take-Outs and Parties ☑ Convenient to Use and Affordable Help Clean the Environment! Everywhere you look, there is garbage. Having said that, do you want to contribute to the amount of trash you see? Of course, not! That is the reason we introduced these disposable and eco-friendly Half-Size Steam Pans . If you wish to use them in the future, simply wash them like your ordinary non stick metal frying pans. But if you decide to get rid of them, roll them over and dispose. Versatile for All Dishes and Purposes! Are you serving fried dishes, stew, or soup? Don’t worry. These trays will work perfectly fine for almost all sorts of food. Because of its pan-shape, it can effectively hold up liquid, making it ideal for foods with sauce. Great for Camping and Outdoor BBQ’s! Feel free to use these containers in packing lunch or dinner for your family members while in the woods. Since they’re light, carrying them in and out to your outdoor barbecue party should not be a problem. Get your own set of Half-Size Pans today and be among the thousands of satisfied customers who keep on coming back! Hurry, stocks are selling fast.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Disposable Cookwares
Everybody has a favorite set of cookware — those go-to pots, pans and baking sheets that are the first ones on the stove. But no matter how durable or well-constructed they are, there are still some things they can’t do. For one thing, you can’t take them on a picnic. You can’t fill them with a pie, then take them to a party and leave them there — or at least, you wouldn’t want to. And you certainly can’t buy them for under a dollar each.
That’s where disposable cookware comes in. Available in a variety of shapes and sizes, these lightweight containers are generally made of thick, layered aluminum foil. That allows them to both conduct heat and (when sealed) keep it warm inside the container. As a result, you’ve got a handy option for both cooking and storage. They’re great for family get-togethers, potlucks, picnics, or any event where you need to set up a buffet quickly and easily.
As disposable items, they’re not meant to be fully airtight, but your food should be fine in most foil pans and containers for a few days, depending on what you’ve cooked and where you store it. If they come with a lid, it will typically have a small “brim” around the edge. Just fold the outer edges of the foil up around that brim to create a seal. Even if you don’t have a specific lid for the container, you might even be able to use a plate that’s roughly the same size, or even some cling wrap.
But again, the great perk about disposable cookware is the ability to warm up or even cook foods right there in the container. The aluminum foil that most of these items are made of is used as a material in many regular pots and pans thanks to its exceptional heat-conduction properties. Its melting point is over 1200 degrees Fahrenheit, so feel free to pop it into the oven or on the stove. This should go without saying, but that convenience doesn’t extend to the microwave. Like any metal, aluminum will deflect microwaves, which not only prevents heating but could severely damage your appliance.
If you’d like to hedge your bets, make sure you refrain from cooking at high temperatures in your disposable cookware. Aluminum can leach much more easily into your foods the hotter it gets. Aluminum foil is also especially reactive with acidic foods, so maybe cook your fruits, tomatoes and other low-pH separately.
The Disposable Cookware Buying Guide
- Disposable cookware can have a ton of uses, so it’s important to think about what your use will be. Size is a definite factor here. Are you making and/or storing lasagna? Go for large, mid-depth pans. Breads or other baked goods? There are small, deep containers perfectly suited to those treats. In fact, there are sizes specific to pretty much any dish. Keep in mind that when buying online, you’ll typically find it cheaper and easier to buy in bulk. Whatever size you choose, make sure it’s a kind that you’ll employ more than just once — not that aluminum foil really goes bad.
- Are you storing that food? If you’re buying disposable cookware at all, the answer is probably yes. Most containers of this type will come with some sort of lid, but not all. Make sure they’re there if you need them. In a pinch, you can sometimes use a similar-sized plate or another permanent pan as the lid, but pre-made ones are much more airtight and convenient.
- Also consider the type of lid. Most lids for disposable cookware are plastic, which is helpful for storage. It’s flexible, and lets you see at a glance what you’ve got in the pan. There are other types of containers that come with matching foil lids. These are better suited to cooking and can also keep your food warmer for extended periods outdoors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide