Dawhud Direct Rocks & Tray Candlescape
Last updated date: September 10, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mantel Decorations and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mantel Decoration you should buy.
Update as September 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mantel Decorations for a detailed review of all the top mantel decorations.
Three glass candle holders, sized to contain votives or tea candles, rest on a curved wooden tray, complete with small decorative rocks to create a home-made look. While these glass jars can be used with real candles, the package includes battery-powered tea candles, which makes the entire display safe to leave unattended.
In our analysis, the Dawhud Direct Dawhud Direct Rocks & Tray Candlescape placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The set includes 3 adorned glass votive holders on a wooden plate with stones. This elegant candlescaping set will look great in any room with its rich earth tones. 10 1/4" x 2 1/2". Tea lights are included for each glass votive.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mantel Decorations
Your fireplace mantel is a blank canvas for showing off your personal style and for making your home feel warm, welcoming and cozy. Even if you’re short on space elsewhere in your home, the mantel offers prime real estate for adding little touches and decor.
Mantel decorations can be as diverse and varied as you’d like — whatever your personal home decor style, there are mantel decorations to fit the bill. Before you consider the right mantel decorations for your space, have a clear vision of what you’re looking for and think about what you want the final concept or theme to be.
Are you into rustic vases, LED candles or a tasteful collection of artificial mini-plants? Depending on the type of mantel you have, you may choose to go in any number of different directions. Modern and contemporary, or rustic and farmhouse chic? The sky is the limit when it comes to mantel decorations and your aesthetic.
The Mantel Decoration Buying Guide
- Pay attention to which battery-powered candles do or don’t include the batteries. You may need to purchase batteries separately for your LED candles, or they may be included.
- Wax-coated LED candles are still susceptible to heat. Be sure to keep them in a cool place without a lot of direct sunlight, if you can.
- Centerpieces can make or break an arrangement on your mantel, so pay attention to the measurements listed for any composed set you’re buying. Take a few minutes to measure the length and width of your mantel first to ensure you’re getting exactly the right fit.
- If your fireplace mantel — or the face of the fireplace itself — doesn’t exactly communicate the vibe you’re going for, consider some easy DIY upgrades. A little paint and stain can go a long way, such as by painting red bricks white or by re-staining a mantel.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide