DATOHOME WiFi LED Fingerprint Smart Lock
Last updated date: September 14, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smart Locks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smart Lock you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Smart Lock for a detailed review of all the top smart locks.
With this smart lock, you'll be able to store as many as 120 sets of fingerprints, which makes it an excellent choice for businesses with multiple employees. Of course, users are also free to use a passcode, the associated mobile app or an emergency key to unlock the door. The lock is constructed from a durable aluminum alloy and takes just 15 minutes to install.
In our analysis of 27 expert reviews, the DATOHOME WiFi LED Fingerprint Smart Lock placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
SMART LOCK TECHNOLOGY: Conbines 5 keyless entry methods into 1 smart lock, FingerPrint, Passcode, RFID Card, Emergency Key, Mobile Application. Highly accurate fingerprint recognition, unlock the door within 0.3 seconds, and store up to 120 unique fingerprints. HIGHLY SECURITY: Paired with Geek Smart WiFi Gateway(Optional Add-on, Sold Separately). Control your lock remotely, Real-time access notification and Access Log let you know who comes and goes from anywhere using the Geek Smart App. With Anti lock, Incorrect entry alarm, Automatic locking, make it more safity and convenient. EASY INSTALLATION: Within minutes you can swap out your basic lock for the Geek Smart Lock. The wire free technology makes installation quickly and easily, also security. All it need is just a small screwdriver, about 15 minutes you can install a smart lock for your home or office. MODERN LUXURY DESIGN: The lock made of high quality aluminum alloy material and streamline design, intuitive LED touch pan make it more luxury and fashionable. Smooth feel and suitable size, easily handle by olds and kids too. Convenience & Smart life: Wire free design and battery long standby for a year, low battery notification, emergency power supply, no worry about out of battery and lock outside. Share one-time passcode with your friends or visitors, and you can also cancel or withdraw it if you want, very convenient.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smart Locks
Have you ever lost your keys or just fumbled around trying to unlock your door? A smart lock is an excellent way to unlock your door using an app on your phone or a button on a keypad. It provides people with more flexibility and convenience when it comes to locking and unlocking the door.
There are several different types of smart locks on the market. A common style of smart lock uses Bluetooth connectivity to automatically unlock the door when you are in proximity. You can also unlock a Bluetooth smart lock using your phone or a key fob. If you also want to increase security, consider using a biometric smart lock. It uses your fingerprint to allow entry. You can easily program the lock to read multiple people’s fingerprints.
RFID smart locks use a card or key fob to unlock the door. They typically lock automatically, so it’s important to have your key fob on you at all times. A keypad smart lock uses a pin number to unlock the door. You can program in different codes for different people and change codes as needed. A WiFi smart lock uses an internet connection to function. You can lock or unlock the door using your phone, usually from anywhere else in the world.
The Smart Lock Buying Guide
- One of the most important features to look for when you’re considering a smart lock is access logs. These can track who enters the home if you give people specific keys. It can also track the date and time when the door was locked and unlocked.
- Having the ability to lock and unlock your home remotely is a handy feature to have. It can be used to let your kids in when they come home from school or to allow maintenance or cleaning people access when you’re unavailable.
- If you want to scare away burglars or unauthorized visitors, consider getting a smart lock with a tamper alarm. It notifies you when someone is trying to break into your home by interfering with the lock.
- While changing your lock, you may also want to consider looking at the integrity of your door. A weak door may not provide any security regardless of how safe your lock is. Consider installing a heavy-duty door or additionally securing the hinges.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide