Dash Wide Slot Clear Toaster, 2-Slice
Last updated date: January 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pop-Up Toasters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pop-Up Toaster you should buy.
Editor's Note January 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pop-Up Toaster for a detailed review of all the top pop-up toasters.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Dash Dash Wide Slot Clear Toaster, 2-Slice placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Imagine perfect toast, every time. With 7 browning levels, the Dash Clear View Toaster takes the guesswork out of toasting. Don't take our word for it - see with your own eyes via the glass window. The toaster features one-touch buttons for defrosting, bagels and re-heating as well as an auto-shut off function for safety. With an extra long slot, you can toast a wide variety of breads and baked goods. Unprocess your food with the recipe book that is included with purchase, and gain access to our database of thousands of recipes for free
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pop-Up Toasters
Toasters have come a long way over the last 100 years. They are now an important kitchen appliance for just about every household. Since you’re likely to use a pop-up toaster several times a week, if not daily, you’ll want to ensure you’re getting a model that is designed to last.
Some pop-up toaster models are made from a durable stainless steel, while others are just brushed with it. You’ll even come across toasters with an outer plastic shell. These models are easy to clean but can become dented and scratched if dropped.
Consider the size of the pop-up toaster, once you’ve reviewed the construction material. Couples may be fine with a 2-slice toaster, but families with three or more members will benefit from a 4-slice toaster. The Cuisinart Metal Toaster, 4-Slice not only works for families, but also has extra-wide slots for toasting bagels, thick pieces of French toast and pancakes.
Determine whether you want your toaster to come with an abundance of options or just the basics. More affordable pop-up toasters come with just four browning settings for example, while pricier models, like the BLACK+DECKER Aluminium Toaster, 4-Slice, offer as many as seven browning settings. Then there’s the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Toaster, 4-Slice, which has push buttons instead of pull-levers, a countdown feature and a blue backlit LED display.
Keep an eye out for extras, like removable crumb trays and cord storage. The KRUPS Stainless Steel Toaster, 2-Slice has a high lift lever to raise your toast high enough above the surface of the toaster to grab it without getting burned.
The Pop-Up Toaster Buying Guide
- Beware that many pop-up toaster models have tops that get hot enough to burn your fingers if you touch them.
- Look at where the toaster’s power cord is placed. If it’s located in the front of the unit, it may be difficult to use depending on where your outlet is and the length of the cord.
- Always unplug the pop-up toaster before you wipe it down and empty out the crumb tray. Otherwise, you risk getting shocked.
- Check for any warranties or satisfaction guarantees. It’s common for pop-up toasters to come with warranties. Some are good for 2 years without any stipulations, while others last 3 years with limited coverage.
- There are several factors that influence the price of a pop-up toaster. The BLACK+DECKER Aluminium Toaster, 4-Slice is one of the more budget-friendly options, as it’s more basic in design. The KRUPS Stainless Steel Toaster, 2-Slice and the Cuisinart Metal Toaster, 4-Slice are moderately priced, thanks to their added settings and stainless steel construction. The most costly is the Cuisinart Stainless Steel Toaster, 4-Slice, which is hi-tech and utilizes a digital display.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide