DAN RIVER 100% Cotton Terry Bath Towel Set, 4-Pack
Last updated date: June 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Terry Bath Towels and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Terry Bath Towel you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Terry Bath Towel for a detailed review of all the top terry bath towels.
These terry bath towels, which arrive in a set of four, have double stitched-hems so they can stand up to daily use. These are cozy towels, made from 100% ring-spun cotton with medium absorbency.
In our analysis, the DAN RIVER DAN RIVER 100% Cotton Terry Bath Towel Set, 4-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MATERIAL - Premium cotton bath towels, made from 100% high quality ringspun cotton with light weight & absorbent material. These bath towels are made from terry fabric, weaved professionally medium absorbency, while maintaining a fluffy softness, keeping it gentle on your body. PACK CONTAINS - Pack of 4 Bath Towels each measuring 27 by 52 inches of 6.75 lbs. in White Color, double stitched hemmed for longevity and durability. Perfect for multipurpose usage cotton rich. USAGE - Ideal for home, spa, salon, resort, hotels/ motels, and gym, light absorbent and soft - get softer with every wash made out of first quality material economy grade towels full terry cloth for medium absorbing quality. Wash Care - Machine washable for easy care and cleaning; especially processed and are lint-free; lighter ribbed construction saves time and energy; specially processed to resist shrinking and retain color. Tumble dry low, and do not iron. VALUE FOR MONEY – DAN RIVER Economy Bath Towels are truly 27 x 52 inches; this is a standard size that’s perfect for various uses around the house. All hems are double-stitched (not single-stitched) for extra durability & Strength. Transforming your home into an oasis of comfort enhancing your experience of life.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Terry Bath Towels
One of life’s simplest but greatest pleasures has to be stepping out from the bath or shower into a soft and cozy terry bath towel. Using a rough or scratchy towel to dry yourself off after a relaxing bath just ruins the experience and irritates your skin. That’s why it’s important to get a high-quality cotton towel. Terry cloth towels are distinguished by a specific weave: they have small uncut loops (or “pile”) made from cotton, which absorb water to dry you off more quickly. They are thick and warm and generally very soft.
One of the most important things to look for in your terry bath towel is the cotton fiber content. Consider a 100% cotton towel, because this will provide you with the best absorbency and softness. Another option to try is a cotton-polyester blend. These towels are more durable and colorfast but not as absorbent.
The type of manufacturing method used on the towel also affects its softness and durability. With a combed cotton towel, all of the short fibers have been brushed off. This results in a softer and more luxurious towel. A ring-spun cotton towel includes both long and short cotton fibers twisted together. With this method, the towel will offer more strength with a refined feel. You’ll also find two-ply towels, which are constructed with double the yarn twisted together to create a single strand, creating a more plushly-textured product.
The Terry Bath Towel Buying Guide
- Another way to tell the quality of the terry bath towel is by looking at the weight of the cotton. This is measured in grams per meter or GSM. The higher the GSM, the more dense and absorbent the terry bath towel will be. A lower GSM means that the towel will be lightweight. Where possible, go with a towel that has a GSM between 500 and 700, which will be of good quality.
- Terry bath towels come in many colors, so you can choose them based on your desired bathroom style. Some people like to match their bath towels to the décor. For example, if you have most beige in the bathroom, go with beige towels. Others like to add in some contrast instead. For example, if your bathroom is white, you can get dark blue or red towels to add a pop of color.
- Terry bath towels are an excellent choice for babies and young children because of how soft they are. They don’t irritate sensitive skin and are highly absorbent. They often come with cute patterns and characters that will make your little ones excited to use them.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide