Dan Green How to Draw 101 Animals Book For 5-7 Year-Old Kids
Last updated date: August 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Drawing Books For 5-7 Year-Old Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Drawing Books For 5-7 Year-Old Kid you should buy.
Update as August 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Drawing Books For 5-7-Year-Old Kids for a detailed review of all the top drawing books for 5-7 year-old kids.
If your little one has a love of animals, then this drawing book for 5-7 year-old kids is an excellent buy. It's filled with step-by-step instructions on how to draw everything from a fish to a lion. As children master each animal, their confidence grows.
In our analysis, the Dan Green Dan Green How to Draw 101 Animals Book For 5-7 Year-Old Kids placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Simple step-by-step line illustrations make it easy for children to draw with confidence. Each title contains 101 different images in all manner of shapes, sizes and poses.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Drawing Books For 5-7 Year-Old Kids
As soon as they are old enough to hold a crayon in their hands, children love to draw. Whether it’s making scribbles on a wall or working for days on end on a masterpiece, kids enjoy exploring their creative side through drawing. It is a beloved pastime for children ages 5 through 7, as well as for older and younger children.
There are many benefits of drawing for children. When they are young, one of the key skills children need to develop are fine motor skills. Using their hands, wrists and fingers can be challenging for young ones, and drawing and coloring are great ways to strengthen these areas and learn how to better control them. When they draw, kids can see immediate visual feedback and can assess whether their hand is doing what they want it to do.
Another key reason to encourage drawing in children is that it encourages them to improve their visual analysis skills. These are applicable when drawing but also in other parts of life, such as analyzing how big a room is or whether their snacks will fit into a certain size bowl. When drawing, kids learn about spaces in relation to each other, which can help them in other areas of life as well.
Drawing is also a great way for children to learn how to solve problems. Figuring out what to do when their crayon breaks or if they don’t know how to make a certain shape, for example, can help teach kids what to do when they encounter an obstacle. An important skill to hone as they grow older, problem solving is necessary at every age of life.
The Drawing Books For 5-7 Year-Old Kid Buying Guide
- There many different options available when it comes to drawing books for 5- to 7-year-olds. Consider whether your child has a specific interest and see whether the drawing book can help to hone it. For example, if your child is particularly interested in animals, get a drawing book that provides step-by-step instructions for how to draw different animals. There are also generic drawing books that cover a range of topics from people to things to vehicles.
- It’s important to check what kinds of step-by-step instructions or step-by-step images the drawing book provides. Ensure they are age-appropriate so that 5- to 7-year-olds can follow along independently. Being able to do the drawing on their own helps build their confidence and shows then that they can do hard things on their own without any help.
- Some kids like variety. In this case, opt for a drawing book that includes other activities in addition to step-by-step drawing instructions. For example, books with mazes, crosswords, word searches or games help to keep things interesting.
- Check to see whether the drawing book can open flat on a table. While this may seem like a minor factor to consider, it can make a big difference when kids are trying to draw following instructions in the book. If the pages keep turning on their own or the book keeps closing, it can get annoying for them quickly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide