D-HYH 24-Inch x 32-Inch Touch Button LED Bathroom Mirror
Last updated date: October 28, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Mirrors and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Mirror you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wall Mirror for a detailed review of all the top wall mirrors.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the D-HYH 24-Inch x 32-Inch Touch Button LED Bathroom Mirror placed 17th when we looked at the top 21 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY. UL certified LED stripe 5050, 14W/M, CRI>90; Color Temperature 5500-6000K, Brightness guaranteed ! Copper free & Environmental friendly silver mirror, no oxidation spots in the lifetime, comfortable visual lighting, no flicker, no UV, LED lifetime 45 Years. DIMMABLE TOUCH CONTROL. Simply touch the button for 3 seconds to change brightness from 10% to 100%, designed with natural and soft lights. The high definition glass is more clear，Harsh overhead and side shadows are eliminated for perfect makeup application or an amazing shaving experience. ANTI-FOGGING AND WATERPROOF. The anti-fog is separately controlled by a touch button, turn on and off the anti-fog according to your needs, safe and energy saving; IP>44 Rate Waterproof to ensure safe lighting in wet bathroom environments. EASY TO INSTALL. Horizontally--bathroom vanity mirror, Vertically---Full length mirror, Supports horizontal and vertical suspension according to need. WARRANTY. 2 YEARS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY against any material & manufacturing defects, In case you receive a damaged or defective item, please Contact Us for a replacement or refund.
Expert Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Mirrors
Wall mirrors are not only functional, but they also add style to a space. You can use them in virtually any room, including an entryway, home gym, bedroom, bathroom, living room or office. As you browse the available models, you’ll want to keep a few key features in mind.
Determine the best size mirror for the space. While you may want to go with a smaller mirror for a hallway, a full-length mirror is best for a bedroom. In the living room, you could hang a medium-sized mirror or combine four small square mirrors in a diamond pattern to add a unique look to the space.
Check the mirror’s frame next. A frame with rounded edges or one with polished edges is ideal if you have small children in the home. Mirrors come frameless, as well as with frames in a variety of finishes. Gold, silver, bronze and black are common colors for wall mirror frames.
Look at the hardware that comes with the wall mirror. You want to make sure you can hang it either vertically or horizontally. Some full-length mirrors also come with a kickstand, so you don’t have to mount them to the wall if you don’t want to.
Consider any extra features that may make one wall mirror stand out from another. For example, there are wall mirrors with shatterproof membranes. If you live in an earthquake-prone area, you may wish to look for this element.
The Wall Mirror Buying Guide
- The easiest and safest way to clean your wall mirror is with white distilled vinegar. Pour 1/4 cup of vinegar and 3/4 cup of water into a spray bottle. Combine the ingredients and squirt over your mirror. Wipe the misted mirror down with a paper towel or lint-free cloth.
- If the mirror is installed in a humid bathroom, you may wish to use a store-bought anti-fog cleaning spray instead. This prevents fog from condensing on the mirror’s surface, so you can use it after a shower or hot bath.
- Don’t forget to consider lighting when selecting a location for your mirror. Whether natural or artificial, you need light to properly see in the mirror.
- When installing a square or rectangular mirror, you may wish to use a level to make sure you’re hanging it straight.
- The price for a wall mirror varies based on size and the materials used to construct the mirror. The EDGEWOOD Parkwood Square Wall Mirror, 11.5×11.5-Inch is one of the more affordable mirrors, while the HBCY Creations Gold Circle Wall Mirror, 16-Inch and the Edenseelake Rectangular Wall Mirror, 2-Pack, 16×20-Inch have a more moderate price tag. You’ll pay the most for the KINGFINE Full Length Wall Mirror, 65-Inch x 22-Inch, as it’s a full-length mirror with multiple installation options.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide