d-CON Classic Easy Set Glue Traps For Cockroaches, 72-Pack
Last updated date: March 11, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Glue Traps For Cockroaches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Glue Trap For Cockroach you should buy.
Update as March 11, 2023:
Checkout The Best Glue Trap For Cockroach for a detailed review of all the top glue traps for cockroaches.
With this set of glue traps for cockroaches, you'll get a whopping 72 pieces. Each is pre-baited to attract the pesky insects. Once the roaches step onto the trap, they can't get off. Since the traps are disposable, clean-up is quick and painless.
In our analysis, the d-CON d-CON Classic Easy Set Glue Traps For Cockroaches, 72-Pack placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
d-CON Select-A-Size Glue Traps give you the benefit of a glue board in a customizable form. d-CON Glue Traps are pre-baited with scented glue to catch mice, ants, cockroaches and spiders. Easily customize to fit in any space without the mess and frustration of cutting traditional glue boards. These easy to set sticky glue traps are disposable with ability to customize for slim/narrow spaces; so no cutting, no mess. You can customize as you want, here are 3 ideas of size: Large for open spaces like garage, narrow for doorways or next to the refrigerator and corner sizes for laundry rooms and pantries. No bait is needed, the traps are disposable, and the entire trap can be discarded once the pest is caught. d-CON is a trusted brand for over 60 years.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Glue Traps For Cockroaches
Is there anything worse than knowing you’re sharing your home with a swarm of nasty little critters, the dreaded cockroach? Whether you’ve just seen one or two around your space or you know there are many more hiding in the shadows, it’s time to take action. There are a number of different cockroach traps to select, but one of the best options is the glue trap for the cockroach.
Glue traps are perfect for low-level infestations in your home. As the name suggest, they use a sticky surface to trap cockroaches as they walk across. Glue traps are small and easy to maneuver, so you can tuck them inside small spaces, such as behind the refrigerator or at the back of a kitchen cabinet.
One of the key benefits of a glue trap for cockroaches is that they are effective when used for monitoring. They help you figure out where you need to concentrate your efforts. Using glue traps in different places around your home will give you a good idea of where the roaches are. If a glue trap doesn’t capture any roaches in a day or two, it’s likely you’ve put it in the wrong location. Moving them around the house until you begin trapping roaches will provide the best results.
The Glue Trap For Cockroach Buying Guide
- There are multiple types of roach traps, including poison-based traps and mechanical traps. You can use glue traps in combination with these other devices, especially if you think you have a roach colony in your space.
- If you have pets or young kids, glue traps are the safest option because they don’t use any poisonous materials. However, it’s still a good idea to keep these traps away from where kids or pets can reach them or touch them.
- Don’t be disheartened if your glue trap doesn’t turn up any roaches. This likely isn’t the fault of the trap, but the fault of the location. Think about where roaches may be hiding — likely in tight, dark spaces around your home. Move the glue trap to another location and you may have better luck.
- In many cases, you’ll want to use multiple roach traps at the same time. This way, you can cover several locations around your home and quickly get rid of the infestation.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide