CzDolay Women’s Cotton Short Nightgown
Last updated date: February 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nightgowns and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nightgown you should buy.
Editor's Note February 13, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nightgown for a detailed review of all the top nightgowns.
This soft, cotton nightgown is perfect for anyone who "sleeps hot." The CzDolay Women's Cotton Short Nightgown also comes in an array of fun colors with a sporty vibe. It's perfect for sleeping or casual lounging around the house.
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the CzDolay CzDolay Women's Cotton Short Nightgown placed 2nd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CzDolay Nightdress Womens Cotton Sleepwear Short Nightgowns Knit Sleepshirts S-XXL Nightdress made of 65% Cotton, 35% Polyester, soft and light weight, loose fitting with ease, comfortable for nightwear Ultra-soft sleepshirt featuring short sleeve, V-neckline, solid color, contrasting trim decor around the neck and the sleeves, length hits mid-thigh Supersoft sleep shirt with short sleeve and roomy slipover styling give you room to move Short nightgown great for Loungewear, Nightwear, Sleepwear, Home Bedroom, Party, Night club Available in Black, Pink , Navy and Gray from S-XXL. Perfect for relaxing evenings, sweet dreaming or lounging etc.. Never underestimate the power of a cute and cozy sleepwear in helping you relax
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nightgowns
It’s easy to hunker down in an old t-shirt at night and leave it at that, but there’s something to be said for upgrading to a classier look. Investing in a feminine nightgown adds an air of elegance to your evening routine. It’s a fun way to add extra self-care into your day.
Choosing a nightgown that fits great and feels great can be tricky. There are literally tens of thousands of options out there, so it can be difficult to know where to begin.
The first consideration you should make when you’re on the hunt for the perfect nightgown is fabric. If you get warm when you sleep or live in a humid climate, you’ll want to look for cotton or cotton-blend nightgown. Cotton is breathable and easy to care for, although it doesn’t wick away sweat as well as other fabrics, like nylon or polyester.
If you get cold when you sleep or live in a chilly area, fabrics like silk or linen can work well. These fabrics also add a hint of luxury to your nightgown — silk is particularly popular for bedtime wear.
The fabric you go with will also affect how your nightgown fits. Cotton is soft and has some stretch to it, so it will move with your curves. Slinky silk nightgowns are a bit less forgiving, so you’ll want to carefully measure your chest, shoulders, waist and hips before you buy. Cotton blends (like cotton/polyester) give you the softness of cotton with a sturdier edge for a more structured look.
The right fabric and fit will lead you to a nightgown that’s full of finesse. Shimmy on down to our Tips & Advice for more hints about choosing your nightgown.
The Nightgown Buying Guide
- Choosing your nightgown is only half the battle — the real fight begins when you need to wash it. In order to keep your nightgown in tip-top shape, you’ll have to use care when you clean it. Regardless of your nightgown’s material, try spot-cleaning to remove marks before throwing the whole thing in the washing machine. If it needs a full-on cleaning, carefully consider the fabric before making your next move.
- If your nightgown is 100% cotton, you can machine wash it in warm or cold water. You’ll want to avoid hot water, as this will shrink your nightgown. Tumble dry the nightgown on low to avoid shrinkage, then quickly remove it from the dryer once the cycle is complete to prevent wrinkles.
- Cotton/polyester blends are a little sturdier than pure cotton garments. You can wash them in your washing machine’s “normal” cycle with warm water. Make sure you wash them with similar colors to prevent color bleeding. You can dry your cotton/poly nightgown on any setting in the dryer; it won’t shrink like 100% cotton.
- Beautiful satin nightgowns should be hand washed or washed in cool water on your washing machine’s “delicate” cycle. It’s important that you use a gentle detergent, like Woolite. Never put satin clothing in your dryer. Instead, lay them on a clean, dry towel and roll it up (like a jelly roll), then gently push down to remove excess water. Unroll the towel, then lay them flat on a second dry towel and let them air dry. Keep your satin nightgown away from intense heat or sunlight. You’ll probably want to iron it on a light/medium setting with no steam when finished.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide