CZ Grain Giant Bamboo Seeds, 50-Count
Last updated date: April 2, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bamboo Seeds and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bamboo Seed you should buy.
Update as April 2, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bamboo Seeds for a detailed review of all the top bamboo seeds.
This package of 50 or more Giant Bamboo seeds can bring a modern look to your outdoor space. Be sure to follow the planting and care instructions for the best results.
In our analysis, the CZ Grain CZ Grain Giant Bamboo Seeds, 50-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
FUN AND EASY: 50+ Seeds of the rare and exotic Giant Bamboo, Moso. FAST GROWING: The fastest growing Bamboo, get privacy or windbreak fast! FULL SUN TO PARTIAL SHADE – Bamboo can grow under varying light conditions, from full sun to partial shade. New bamboo plantings should be watered regularly until they are established. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – If you do not satisfy with the purchase, please do not leave negative/neutral feedback. Contact us for solution. We will try our best to fix the problem as soon as possible. MADE IN USA: Ships from our nursery in Iowa to you!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bamboo Seeds
There are many types of bamboo plants that can be grown from seeds, including the Moso, or the Giant Bamboo. It is native to Japan and China, and it can grow quite tall; estimates vary from 25 to 90 feet high with a diameter of 15 inches. This plant is also referred to by its scientific names, Phyllostachys Edulis and Phyllostachys Pubescens Moso.
Moso is fast-growing, with adult shoots stretching out as much as 18 inches a day! The leaves are about 1.5 to 4.5 inches long and .2 to .5 inches wide. The plant does best in warm regions, including zones 7 to 10; the ideal growing temperature is 72 degrees Fahrenheit and up. The plants will not grow to be as large in cooler zones.
Not everyone can grow bamboo from seed successfully, especially if the instructions are not followed carefully. There should be detailed instructions included with the plants you order, so take a look at them before you get started. The seeds will have to be started indoors, and once they are ready, you can put them in the ground outdoors.
The Bamboo Seed Buying Guide
- Try to read over the instructions for the seeds before making the purchase. You may need to get additional supplies, like fertilizer, peat moss or planter boxes. It’s easiest to buy this all at once.
- If you cannot see the instructions for your bamboo seeds on the product page, such information is widely available online.
- Plant bamboo in full sign to partial shade, and water the plants regularly until they are well-established.
- Moso seeds tend to be very inexpensive, so if you do not succeed the first time, you can try again.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide