CYNLLIO Waterproof Leather Lace-Up Platform Boots
Last updated date: August 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Platform Shoes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Platform Shoe you should buy.
Update as August 2, 2022:
Checkout The Best Platform Shoes for a detailed review of all the top platform shoes.
A heel measuring 2.75 inches and a platform of 1.57 inches offer a new twist on the traditional combat look. The sole is made from rubber with a nonslip bottom to give you the traction you need even on slick surfaces. You can choose from a variety of colors and sizes from 5 to 12.5.
In our analysis, the CYNLLIO CYNLLIO Waterproof Leather Lace-Up Platform Boots placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HEEL HEIGHT: Heel height measures approximately 2.75 inches(7 CM),Platform measures approximately 1.57 inches(4 CM). SEXY CHIC LOOK: Gorgeous personalities design fashion studded details adds the chic and elegant taste which catch eyes from the crowd. WATERPROOF LEATHER: Made with waterproof leather upper; Non slip outsoles and heels provide a nice flexibility and good traction for comfortable standing, walking, or riding. PERFECT FOR EVERY OUTFITS: Fashion chunky high heel platform ankle boots, you can put a perfect finish on any outfit for party, work, date, wedding, cocktail, nightclub, homecoming, seas, travel or other special occasions.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Platform Shoes
For decades, heels have been a go-to fashion item in women’s wardrobes. They offer a little extra lift, whether you’re five-foot-one or six-foot-two. High-heeled shoes can also accentuate the curves of your leg, creating an attractive line that looks great whether you’re wearing shorts, a dress or pants.
But heels do come with a downside. The build of the shoe puts your foot at an angle, elevating the heel and forcing the ball of your foot to absorb your body weight. The tissue and bones surrounding the ball of your feet also take on some of that extra pressure, which can permanently alter the structure of the foot. Over time, you may require corrective surgery to relieve yourself of chronic foot pain.
Platform shoes can give you that extra height without bending your foot at an awkward angle. Instead of concentrating all the lift at the back of the foot, these shoes distribute it evenly over the entire foot. Some may have a little lift in the back to give your leg that extra emphasis, but most will still have less of an arch than traditional heels.
Today, you’ll find platform shoes in a variety of designs. You’ll see everything from canvas sneakers to combat boots to dressy sandals. The key is to consider what you have in your wardrobe and look for shoes that will match. You can typically find a wide variety of color options, particularly in dress sandals.
But functionality is important, too. Look at the soles of your platform shoes and make sure they have skid resistance so you’ll be able to move across slick surfaces without sliding around. You may also want to look for insoles that offer some cushioning to help keep you comfortable while you’re standing or walking around. This is especially important if you spend hours on your feet each day.
The Platform Shoe Buying Guide
- Weather resistance is important, particularly if you’ll be wearing your shoes in rainy conditions. Leather and suede may not hold up so well when they come in contact with water, so check for waterproofing features if you go this route.
- Look at the way your platform shoes fasten. Combat boots and sneakers may have laces, and boots often come with zippers. Sandals will typically fasten with a buckle. Check the quality of these fasteners and make sure they’ll hold up with regular wear. Laces can be replaced, but zippers and fasteners usually can’t.
- Espadrilles are a popular summer sandal that mixes dressiness with comfort. They’re perfect for wearing with summer dresses and lightweight skirts. Some even pair espadrilles with their swimwear.
- If your platform has an elevated heel, look at the difference between the height of the platform and the height of the heel. This will help you determine just how evenly your weight will be distributed.
- Padding in the insole can give you a little extra cushioning, keeping you comfortable while you’re standing. Some even build in memory foam to help ensure the padding retains its shape over time.
- Consider the breathability of any shoe you choose. Lack of air circulation can lead to moisture buildup, which can impact your foot health. Cotton and canvas tend to be lightweight, but leather and suede can be challenging. If you opt for a heavier shoe with little air circulation, make sure you take your shoes off as soon as you arrive home.
- Cork-based soles have long been popular for platform shoes. They keep the shoe lightweight, reducing the stress on your foot and helping lessen fatigue as you’re walking around.
- With any shoe, it’s important to make sure the toe area isn’t too narrow. Going through the day with cramped toes can also lead to foot issues later in life.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide