Vinaco Jumbo Eco-Friendly Smoothie Straws, 7-Piece
Last updated date: September 6, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smoothie Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smoothie Straw you should buy.
Update as September 6, 2022:
Checkout The Best Smoothie Straw for a detailed review of all the top smoothie straws.
Not only are these smoothie straws made from an 18/8 non-toxic stainless steel, but they also have a bendable top. The straws are extra wide, allowing for thicker drinks, like milkshakes and fruit smoothies. Although the eco-friendly straws are dishwasher safe, they come with a cleaning brush for handwashing.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Vinaco Jumbo Eco-Friendly Smoothie Straws, 7-Piece placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Designed for Bubble Tea, Smoothies and Jumbo Drinks: 2 straight 8.5 ” and 2 bent 10.5 ” stainless steel straws, 0.5″ /12mm extra wide metal straws are the best ideal size for fat boba/bubble tea (tapioca pearls), frozen smoothies, thick milkshakes, jelly, jumbo drinks and more homemade thick drinks. We have summarized many reviews from customers, it’s hard to sip bubble tea with straws less than 0.5″. Healthy & Safety: These thick drinking straws are made of 18/8 non-toxic stainless steel, food-grade, BPA free, no metallic or chemical taste, much safer than plastic and glass straws. Keep enjoy the drinks until the last drop. Practical & Affordable Drinking Straws: This Eco-friendly straws are 100% recyclable, dishwasher safe, A straw for eternity. No more running out of or wasting money on plastic disposable straws that wind up in the landfill. Let’s do something for the environment, save the oceans and cut down on plastic use. Easy to Clean: Besides being thrown into the dishwasher easy enough, we’ve even added a cleaning brush to make absolutely sure that you get the exact clean you want out of your straw set. Best of all, the brush itself is great for cleaning sippy cups, sports bottles, and thermos straws! 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed: We believe that our high quality reusable straws will exceed your expectations. We will present you with a delicate package. If there are any problems with our boba straws, contact us and we would be very happy to solve your problems.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smoothie Straws
Smoothies are a tasty way to increase your fruit and vegetable intake during a busy day, but you need a serious straw to enjoy your creations. A standard drinking straw is too narrow for a nice, thick smoothie, and using plastic straws every day is tough on the environment. Reusable smoothie straws are a simple solution.
Smoothie straws are taller (up to 10 inches long) and two to three times wider than a standard straw. Reusable versions are usually made from food-grade silicone or stainless steel. Many of them are bendable, just like a standard plastic straw. They usually come with a brush to keep the inside clean and hygienic, and many brands include a carrying case so you can use your straws when you leave the house.
Buying a pack of reusable smoothie straws can help you and your family enjoy delicious, fresh produce every day. Take a look at our Tips & Advice for more details about buying smoothie straws.
The Smoothie Straw Buying Guide
- When it comes to smoothie straws, measurements are everything. Make sure you measure the height of any cups or tumblers you’ll be drinking your smoothies out of and compare that with the height of the straws you’re thinking about buying. Diameter is also important: Compare the diameter of your future smoothie straw with the diameter of a standard straw to make sure your smoothie straw is wide enough.
- Make sure that your smoothie straws either come with a cleaning brush or are dishwasher safe before you buy them. Rinsing them with dish soap under running water might not be enough to keep the straws clean.
- If you want to share your straws with young children, look for smoothie straws that can be trimmed down for shorter children’s cups.
- If you’d like to take your smoothie straws on the road, look for a set that comes with a carrying case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide