Vinaco Non-Toxic Reusable Smoothie Straws, 5-Piece
Last updated date: October 24, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smoothie Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smoothie Straw you should buy.
Update as November 11, 2022:
Checkout The Best Smoothie Straw for a detailed review of all the top smoothie straws.
These food-grade stainless steel smoothie straws are built to last. They're dishwasher-safe and come with a handy cleaning brush. These straws are still flexible enough to bend at the top for a classic drinking-straw feel.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Vinaco Non-Toxic Reusable Smoothie Straws, 5-Piece placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
1, [SUPERIOR DESIGN, EXTRA WIDE & LONG]: 2pcs 10.5” bent |2 pcs 8.5” straight |1pack cleaning brush, These metal wide straws are great for Christmas day, birthday party, family gathering, barbecue, suitable for people who is with sensitive teeth or wants to keep teeth white.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smoothie Straws
Smoothies are a tasty way to increase your fruit and vegetable intake during a busy day, but you need a serious straw to enjoy your creations. A standard drinking straw can often be too narrow for a nice thick smoothie, and using plastic straws every day is tough on the environment. Reusable smoothie straws are a simple solution.
Smoothie straws tend to be taller (up to 10 inches long) and two to three times wider than a standard straw. Reusable versions are usually made from food-grade silicone or stainless steel. Many of them are bendable, just like a standard plastic straw. They usually come with a brush to keep the inside clean and hygienic, and many brands include a carrying case so you can use your straws when you leave the house.
Buying a pack of reusable smoothie straws can help you and your family enjoy delicious, fresh produce every day.
The Smoothie Straw Buying Guide
- When it comes to smoothie straws, measurements are everything. Make sure you measure the height of any cups or tumblers you’ll be drinking your smoothies out of and compare that with the height of the straws you’re thinking about buying. Diameter is also important: Compare the diameter of your future smoothie straw with the diameter of a standard straw to make sure your smoothie straw is wide enough.
- Make sure that your smoothie straws either come with a cleaning brush or are dishwasher-safe before you buy them. Rinsing them with dish soap under running water might not be enough to keep the straws clean.
- If you want to share your straws with young children, look for smoothie straws that can be trimmed down for shorter children’s cups.
- If you’d like to take your smoothie straws on the road, look for a set that comes with a carrying case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide