CVLIFE Illuminated Scope
Last updated date: March 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Hunting Scopes and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Hunting Scope you should buy.
Editor's Note March 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Hunting Scope for a detailed review of all the top hunting scopes.
Prepare to be impressed by this amazing hunting scope. It features both wind and elevation adjustments and offers five brightness levels. Of course, the high-strength aircraft-aluminum construction is also a plus, as it's extremely durable.
In our analysis of 75 expert reviews, the CVLIFE CVLIFE Illuminated Scope placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Specification: Magnification: 2.5x-10x. Objective Diameter: 40mm. Lens Type: multi-coated green lens. Eye Relief: 4’’ @ 2.5x - 3’’@ 10x. Exit Pupil: 0.52’’ @ 2.5x - 0.17’’ @ 10x. Field of View: 100 yards of email@example.com - 11.53'@10. Illuminated Level: 5 Intensity (Red) and 5 Intensity (Green). Reticle Type: Mil-dot. Click Value: 1/4inch@100 yds. Laser Class: Class IIIA. Laser Power: 2mW. Laser Wavelength:650 nm. Dimensions: 8.5” x 3”x 3”. Net Weight: 20.5oz(approx.). Tube diameter: 1.57''. Finsh: black matte. Special Design. Bullet Drop Compensator: allows quick adjustments of the reticle for shooting targets at specific distances(100-500 yds). Multi-coated Green Lens: with much higher light transimittance compared with normal blue lens, allows clearer image. Special 2 in 1 Design: scope and gun sight laser built together to ensure precise shooting. 0.79'' (20mm) Mounts Included. Package Include: 1 x 2.5-10x40e Rifle Scope. 1 x lens cover. Battery: CR 2032 x 1(reticle); LR1130 x3(gun sight laser). 2 x scope mounts for 20mm weaver dovetail rail only. 2 x Allen key. 1 x Cleaning cloth
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Hunting Scopes
Each year approximately 15 million Americans participate in the sport of hunting. If you find yourself among them, you’ll need to make sure you have the proper gear. The second most important piece of equipment besides your hunting rifle is a scope. This tool allows you to narrow in on your target for more accurate results.
Before comparing hunting scope features, you need to ensure that the scope is compatible with your specific rifle. Once you confirm that it is, you can move on to the scope’s construction materials. You want a model that’s designed to last. One made of a high-strength aircraft aluminum is a good choice. Others have sealants that make them shockproof, fog-proof and rainproof.
Review the lens next. A multi-colored lens is best, as it eliminates glare and provides a higher light transmission than a simple blue light. Some models are equipped with as many as five illumination modes, so that’s another element you may wish to look for.
Check for easy-to-use wind and elevation adjustments. These are essential when it comes to helping your bullet reach the target. You’ll also want an eyepiece with quick and easy reticle focusing, so that you never miss a shot.
Don’t forget to take a look at the adjustable objective. Some models offer a range of 15 yards to infinity, while others have a starting range of just 3 yards. Long eye relief and an ultra-forgiving eye box are also essential, as you don’t want to put your eyes in unnecessary danger.
The Hunting Scope Buying Guide
- Dirt and smudges can really affect how well you see through the hunting scope’s lens, especially if the lighting levels are low. Some scopes come with their own cleaning cloth. If your model doesn’t, you’ll need to look for a lint-free cloth that you can use to clean the scope. Starting with a soft-bristle brush is best, as this tool works well to dislodge any dirt or debris. Afterward, wipe down the lens with the cleaning cloth. It’s best to wipe in a circular motion.
- Scopes that are more than just a little dirty may need an anti-fog liquid lens cleaner and a lens cleaning tissue to get the job done. Always apply the liquid to the cleaning tissue and then wipe down your lens. Never drip the liquid directly onto the lens itself. Go back over the lens afterward with a clean, dry, lint-free cloth.
- While there is always the option to pay a gunsmith to mount the scope to your rifle, it is a task you can complete on your own. Start off by mounting the scope low and then checking that the eye relief doesn’t smack into your nose. Now you can align the base and tighten the screws to secure the scope. Finally, you’ll need to mount the rings, check the alignment and position the scope.
- If you run into any trouble mounting your scope, check YouTube for step-by-step videos that you can follow. Sometimes seeing someone complete the task helps.
- Size, construction materials and the number of features all come in to play when pricing hunting scopes. The CVLIFE Hunting Rifle Scope and the CVLIFE Illuminated Scope are among the most budget-friendly options. You’ll pay a moderate cost for the UTG BugBuster Scope, while the Vortex Optics Crossfire II Riflescopes is able to command a higher price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide