Cuttte Macrame Outdoor Plant Hangers, 3-Pack
Last updated date: June 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Outdoor Hanging Planters and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Outdoor Hanging Planter you should buy.
Update as June 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Outdoor Hanging Planter for a detailed review of all the top outdoor hanging planters.
You'll love this set of three macrame planter hangers in a fetching cream color. These decorative hangers can be mounted to a wall or suspended from a hook, and they come with a set of five pieces of mounting equipment.
In our analysis, the Cuttte Cuttte Macrame Outdoor Plant Hangers, 3-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Size: 43.3inch/ 110cm Length, 4 Legs. All the three different packs are the same size. These plant hangers will fit many different shapes and sizes of plant pots. Ideal for planters from 4.7" to 8" in diameter. Note: Plants and pots are not included. Material: cotton. Strong and durable. Great for indoor and outdoor use. Perfect for hanging a plant in a stylish way! Bonus: Come with 5pcs 2 inches ceiling hooks and 5pcs 3.3 inches “S” hooks. It's a modern cream color that matches well with any house. Super cute and bohemian style, they change an ordinary pot into an elegant look and bring you joy for sure. Such a homie touch to your house! Hanging plant holders are versatile, such as space saver and home decor. You can have more space for more plants now to fill your home with even more greenery and improve air quality. Works well for keeping your plants up out of the reach of your cats.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Outdoor Hanging Planters
Hanging planters can transform the look of indoor and outdoor spaces. They are a convenient way to hang your greenery and flowers, and they offer a healthy place for trailing plants to grow without the restrictions of a pot placed on the ground.
It’s a good idea to have a specific idea of what you need when looking at hanging planters. Have a general sense as to where you plan to hang them and the plants you’ll be growing in them. This can inform the sort of pots and harnesses that you choose.
While fabric- based planter supports look great and can hold a surprising amount of weight, they fade easily in the sun. Outdoor hanging planters are usually made of plastic or metal. Exposure to the elements can also deteriorate the structural strength of natural fabrics like cotton.
The Outdoor Hanging Planter Buying Guide
- Hanging planters are best suited to smaller plants with relatively shallow root systems.
- Trailing flowers or light ferns will work well and enjoy the additional airflow from being hung in a basket.
- It is worth noting that by increasing the airflow around a root system, your plants will dry out more quickly and require more frequent watering.
- Make sure you’re hanging your planter from a hook that can handle the weight of the plant plus the water the soil will soak up when you water it.
- Suspended planters can be an excellent place to use faux foliage. By weighting the pots with common stones and arranging fake plants just so, you can suspend them in places where you don’t get much sunlight or it would otherwise be difficult to water natural plants.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide