Cure Choice Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain, 12×24-Inch
Last updated date: February 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Heating Pads For Muscles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Heating Pad For Muscles you should buy.
Update as October 28, 2020:
Checkout The Best Heating Pad For Muscles for a detailed review of all the top heating pads for muscles.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Cure Choice Electric Heating Pad for Back Pain, 12x24-Inch placed 10th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Why Endure Your Strained Muscles and Painful Cramps When You Can Use This Heating Pad And Recover Faster? Cure Choice presents you with the large electric heating pad, a 12”x24” warming wrap that soothes your sore muscles, reduces the cramps and provides fast and natural pain relief. Thanks to its large size and flexible design, you can place the heated pad on any part of your body: your back, your shoulders or neck, your thighs, and your knees to reduce the inflammation of your joints and muscles. Adjust The Temperature And Personalize The Heating Therapy To Serve The Needs Of Your Inflamed Muscles! How did you strain your muscles or joints? How strong is the pain? What does your body need right now? Ask yourself these questions and decide if you prefer a dry or moist setting and a low, medium or high temperature.Then grab the simple one-button controller and adjust the settings. Don’t worry, the automatic shut-off technology will turn off the heating blanket if you forget to do it yourself. There’s No Need To Wait To Get Home To Treat Your Strained Muscles! Cure Choice’s large heat therapy pad comes with a practical storage pouch so that you can take it with you at work, at the gym, when you travel, or when you go camping or hiking. The carrying pouch will also keep the heated wrap clean. However, if the cover of the heat pad gets dirty, you can simply remove it and wash it. After every single use and every single wash, the microplush fabric of the heating pad cover will remain ultra-soft – your skin will love it as much as your muscles will! Life Is Too Short To Have To Worry About Sore Muscles And Cramps!
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Heating Pads For Muscles
Aching muscles can interfere with your quality of life. Whether you pushed a little too hard at the gym or you’re dealing with chronic pain, just a little relief can make a big difference.
In addition to ice for reducing inflammation, heat can be effective. Heat promotes blood flow, forcing muscles to relax and helping with the buildup of lactic acid that happens during a workout. In some cases, alternating ice and heat therapy can bring comfort, but it’s important to ask your doctor what’s best for your unique situation. In some cases, heat can exacerbate an existing problem.
When using heating pads, always exercise caution. If your skin is sensitive or inflamed, heat can aggravate the issue, and those who are insensitive to heat could run the risk of injury by using heating pads. There are also safety precautions recommended for cold therapy, though, as too much direct contact with the skin can be dangerous.
Pay close attention to the manufacturer’s instructions if you’re using a heating pad. Some allow you to gently wet the pad for moisture therapy, but as with any electrical appliance, there is an electrocution risk. You’ll need to avoid using the heating pad if the cord connection points or temperature controller get wet. If your pad is immersed in water accidentally, give it plenty of time to dry before using.
The Heating Pad For Muscles Buying Guide
- When shopping for a heating pad, first consider the coverage area. A pad for shoulder muscles will look quite different from a pad designed for leg or back muscles. Some pads are built to be draped over or attached to a certain area of the body to allow you to continue to go on with your day while wearing.
- You’ll occasionally need to clean your heating pad. Look for one that lets you remove the outer covering and toss it in the washing machine for easy cleanup.
- A heating pad requires a cord. Pay close attention to the length of the cord and consider where you’ll be using it. If you’re using it while sleeping, for instance, you’ll need a cord long enough to comfortably reach from the wall plug to the bed.
- If you plan to go to sleep while your heating pad is in place, look for one with an auto-shutoff timer. This will give you the peace of mind of knowing it won’t be running all night and possibly giving too much heat to the area.
- Some heating pads will get a little too hot for some. Because preferences vary from one person to another, many manufacturers now build in a dial that lets you adjust heat settings. The more settings, the more likely you are to find a level that’s perfect for you.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide