Cupvenient 12V Smart Car Heating Mug
Last updated date: July 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Smart Mugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Smart Mug you should buy.
Update as July 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Smart Mug for a detailed review of all the top smart mugs.
Specifically designed to work off of a 12-volt vehicle outlet, this car kettle is great for people who are always on the go. It can be set for temperatures between 50-203 degrees Fahrenheit, warming baby milk or formula, making noodles or heating coffee or tea. It features easy touch-screen access to controls and a clear temperature display.
In our analysis, the Cupvenient Cupvenient 12V Smart Car Heating Mug placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
INTELLIGENT TEMPERATURE CONTROL: Smart thermoses can be set from 20℃ to 95℃. Customize your heated mug by simply tapping on the + or﹣ symbol to increase or decrease your preferred drinking temperature.Smart mug system will start working automatically.Ideal temperature: coffee 85℃, tea 90℃, baby milk powder 40℃, Noodles 80℃. SAFETY MATERIAL: The mug body be produce by "Tritan" material which developed for high level baby feed bottle and the BPA free.The 304 stainless steel interior adopts integrated pull-up technology, so the interior without welds and welding slag and avoids contamination of the weld slag. VEHICLE SPECIAL TOOL: Great insulation effect,universal for all 12V DC cigarette power outlets.Line length enough for car interior space.Fit for most vehicle cup holders.Anti-slip base can keep the mug stay stably in the moving vehicles. NEW TOUCH DISPLAY: Sensitive temperature monitoring, display and control--all can be controlled arbitrary.The tea mug with sensitive temperature sensor, LED temperature display and insulation control keys, allow you to know the liquid temperature of the cup at any time.High capacity is 11.8 OZ. FASHIONABLE & ANTI SPLASH BOTTLE WARMER: Designed with sealed rubber band and explosion-proof relief valve on the lid to prevent liquid spilling out and improve the efficiency of warming.Your mug is gorgeous and high-profile, showing that you are a fashionable person.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Smart Mugs
Smart mugs are an innovative way to drink your favorite beverage. — and make sure it’s at the perfect temperature from start to finish. There are effectively two kinds of smart mugs: those with an internal battery and heating element, and those that heat a mug while connected to a charging cable or pad. This latter type should be regularly returned to its charger to maintain its temperature.
If your primary complaint is coffee going cold at your desk, charger-dependent models may be a better option. If your main complaint is tea getting cold while in transit or meetings, you’ll want a travel mug with a battery.
All smart mugs must be hand-washed, due to their sensitive electronics. However, some feature a removable liner, which allows you to clean them with more confidence that you won’t damage the wiring or battery.
Do you prefer hot or iced coffee and tea? Some smart mugs can not only keep liquids hot but also cold, primarily due to the presence of insulation and effective seals. This allows for greater flexibility, especially if you and other members of your household prefer drinks prepared in different ways.
While battery technology is advancing by leaps and bounds, smart mugs still take up a certain amount of space in your cabinets, and they can be heavy. When purchasing a smart mug, consider the bulkiness and weight alongside the mug’s performance.
If you don’t want to carry around a thermos that weighs two pounds even before you add liquid, you may want to opt for a smaller design with less battery life. Alternatively, you could view it as exercise and use the mug as a weight for arm curls in your downtime.
The Smart Mug Buying Guide
- Review your smart mugs before buying to make sure that they are effective insulaters. While better batteries can ensure a longer charge to keep your coffee warm, a well-insulated mug makes the warming element more effective. Thus, you can still expect some warmth even after the charge runs out.
- Some people will be concerned about the electromagnetic energy of a smart mug being harmful to humans and pets, but rest assured that the charging field is very closely contained around the charging pad. Your mug will stop charging unless it is within a few millimeters of the pad; that is the effective range of the radiation it emits. So, unless you put it right next to your body for prolonged periods of time, you should have nothing to worry about.
- If you select a mug that claims to heat a liquid from cold to boiling, be aware that this process will consume much more battery life than if it were simply maintaining a heated liquid’s temperature.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide