Cup-Holster Anti-Spill Table Cup Holder
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Table Cup Holders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Table Cup Holder you should buy.
Update as August 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Table Cup Holder for a detailed review of all the top table cup holders.
This cleverly designed table cup holder attaches right to the edge of your dining surface. It stays in place with high tension, holding items like mugs, bottles, glasses and mobile phones.
In our analysis, the Cup-Holster Cup-Holster Anti-Spill Table Cup Holder placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Strong Grip: High tension provides strength for even large drinks. Attaches to surfaces up to 1.75" thick with cap or 2" thick with cap removed. Scratch free: polyethylene screw caps won't scratch surfaces. Uses: Perfect for hot or cold drinks, mobile phones, small flower pots, virtually any small item you want out of the way. Attaches to a variety of surfaces. Size: 4 x 3.5 x 4 inches. Weight: 8 ounces. Will hold items up to has a 3.5 inches in diameter. Fits most glasses, cans, cups, tumblers, thermoses and bottles. Quality: We're an American family owned company. Each cup holder is proudly made in the USA! Customer satisfaction is important to us!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Table Cup Holders
Table cup holders are inexpensive gadgets that can be clipped onto the edges of tables and other surfaces. Some are designed to be placed on top of tables.
The ones that attach to table edges provide extra space for drinkware and they keep cups and glasses secure so that they don’t spill. Some simply clip onto the edge, while others have more complicated spring mechanisms.
These holders are also good for use on wheelchairs or strollers. If you need one for your boat, take a look at holders that are waterproof.
Table cup holders (which are sometimes also called coasters) that stay on tables are designed to prevent spills, with curved outer walls to keep the drinks secure. These will take up some room on a desk, but you will never have to worry about the clip or spring mechanism failing.
The Table Cup Holder Buying Guide
- Measure the height of the tabletop edge and read the cup holder description to find out the dimensions it fits before buying.
- Some product descriptions also show how much weight the cup holders can support, often shown in terms of drink size.
- Clip-on table cup holders are also great for camping, beach chairs, treadmills, ATVs and more — the possibilities are endless.
- Some table cup holders have adjustable clamps, so you can attach them to your wheelchair, and then later attach them to your desk. How convenient!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide