CukAid Multiple Fruit Apple Slicer
Last updated date: February 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Apple Slicers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Apple Slicer you should buy.
Update as February 25, 2022:
Checkout The Best Apple Slicer for a detailed review of all the top apple slicers.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the CukAid Multiple Fruit Apple Slicer placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This apple slicer is easy to use. Just direct the apple at the top and press it down gently to get 12 perfect uniform apple slices.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Apple Slicers
Cutting enough apples for an apple pie or afternoon family snack can be time-consuming, not to mention rough on your hands. Fortunately, apple slicers are able to cut your prep time in half. Baking is no longer a chore, but rather a fun way to spend an afternoon.
The first thing you want to look for when purchasing an apple slicer is how many slices the unit can cut at once and whether or not the device also cores the apple. Most models have a center circular blade to core the apple. Typically, they produce eight apple slices. The SAVORLIVING Ultra-Sharp Apple Corer & Slicer, however, is able to create 12 slices from one apple. That means each slice is thinner, which is great if you have small children at home.
Next, examine the construction of the apple slicer. You want it to be durable, so you don’t have to replace it after just a year of use. Stainless steel blades are a must. Stainless steel doesn’t rust and stays nice and sharp to continue producing perfect apple slices every time. It’s also stain and odor-resistant, which is helpful if you plan on cutting more than just apples with your slicer.
Check out the apple slicer’s handles next. You need the handles to provide a comfortable sturdy grip to keep your hands and wrists from tiring. Certain models have anti-slip silicone handles that meet this requirement.
Look for any features that make one apple slicer more desirable than another. For example, the Newness Focus Premium Large Apple Corer & Slicer comes in either bright orange or rich red. It’s also larger in size, which means you can use it with potatoes and other large fruits and vegetables.
The Apple Slicer Buying Guide
- If you have any difficulty getting the apple residue out from the small corer, you can use a toothbrush with a little dish soap on it to remove the residue and clean the corer.
- Use caution when cleaning the apple slicer, as the blades are sharp enough to cut the skin if not handled properly.
- Apple slicers without soft covers on their handles may not be as comfortable to operate.
- Always check the size of the apple slicer, as some models don’t work well on large apples.
- The more blades the apple slicer has, the more resistance you’ll experience. Keep this in mind as you shop, especially if you don’t have a great deal of strength to push down the slicer.
- Most apple slicers are dishwasher-safe, although there are a few models that recommend you wash the slicers by hand with warm water and dish soap. If you do place your apple slicer in the dishwasher, it’s a good idea to place it on the top shelf.
- Apple slicers, in general, are extremely affordable. They only vary in price slightly due to construction materials and the number of apple slices they produce. You’ll find simple slicers and dividers are among the cheapest models. The Newness Focus Premium Large Apple Corer & Slicer are moderately priced. Since the SAVORLIVING Ultra-Sharp Apple Corer & Slicer is made from stainless steel and able to produce 12 apple slices at a time, it commands the highest price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide