Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as October 27, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cuisinart Food Processor for a detailed review of all the top .
This powerful Cuisinart food processor has 720 watts and a large 14-cup capacity. It has an extra-large feeding tube so you can add in ingredients. Everything except the base is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Cuisinart DFP-14BCWNY 14-Cup Food Processor placed 2nd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Cuisinart DFP-14BCNY Custom Food Processor has an extra-large feed tube that holds whole fruits and vegetables. Features a 14-cup work bowl, 4mm stainless steel medium slicing disc, stainless steel shredding disc, and chopping/mixing blade. Includes a spatula and recipe book. Features: 14 Cup Work Bowl with Handle|720 watt motor|Work Bowl Cover with Extra Large Feed Tube|Large Pusher and Sleeve Assembly|Small Feed Tube and Pusher|Stainless Steel Standard Slicing Disc (4mm) and Medium Shredding Disc|Stainless Steel Chopping/Mixing Blade|Detachable Disc Stem|Spatula|Instruction/Recipe Book|Full 5-year Motor Warranty|Limited 3-year Warranty on Entire Unit|BPA Free,
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A food processor is a versatile kitchen gadget that can help you make a variety of meals. Cuisinart is one of the oldest food processor brands, known for their high-quality and well-tested products. A Cuisinart food processor is durable, highly efficient, easy to clean and simple to use.
One of the things many people are confused by when it comes to food processors is how they are different from blenders. While both gadgets have sharp blades that finely cut ingredients and mix them together, they are not interchangeable appliances. A blender is ideal for making liquid foods while a food processor is ideal for making solid foods. For example, you can use a blender to make smoothies, sauces and drinks. The result is a really silky-smooth texture.
With a food processor on the other hand, you can make finely chopped vegetables, breadcrumbs, pasta dough, pastry dough and textured dips like hummus. It’s the perfect appliance when you need a crumbly or chunky texture to your food, as opposed to a perfectly smooth liquid texture. It’s an incredibly useful device that can help you make almost any meal of the day – including dessert.
The Buying Guide
- When you’re on the hunt for a Cuisinart food processor, consider the size you need first. Think about the serving size of recipes you make most often and how many people you cook for on a regular basis. A small food processor has a bowl size of around 24 ounces. This is good if you’re cooking for one or two people or making sides and garnishes. A medium to large food processor ranges between 8 – 14 cups. This is best if you have a large family, like entertaining or making big batches of food at a time.
- While the size of the food processor is key for usability, you’ll want to take a look at the motor for efficiency and speed. Cuisinart motors are powerful, and typically range between 350 to over 700 watts. They have strong performance ratings and last through vigorous use. If you don’t have a strong motor, you won’t be able to mix ingredients that can be sticky like dough.
- Cuisinart food processors have a dishwasher-safe bowl so cleanup is easy. Once you’re done using it, carefully remove the blades — using gloves if possible. You can hand wash the blades and place the bowl directly in the dishwasher.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide