Cuisinart CMW-200 Convection Microwave Oven With Grill
Last updated date: July 6, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Countertop Convection Ovens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Countertop Convection Oven you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Countertop Convection Oven for a detailed review of all the top countertop convection ovens.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the Cuisinart Convection Microwave Oven With Grill placed 8th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cuisinart presents a countertop oven that's the ultimate combination of size, style and smarts. Offering single and combination settings for an unlimited number of cooking options the CMW-200 will make any ordinary cook feel like a gourmet chef. Brushed stainless steel with embossed Cuisinart logo and dark tinted glass window, plus 1.2-cubic-foot stainless steel interior absorbs no orders and is easy to sanitize making this 1000-watt Convection Microwave good looking on the outside as well as inside. 9 preset options: Popcorn, Potato, Beverage, Reheat, Fresh Vegetable, Frozen Vegetable, Roast Chicken, Cake and Pizza. 8 Functions For All Cooking Needs: Microwave, Convection, Convection Roast, Convection Fast bake, Grill/Combo, Keep Warm, Defrost, Memory. Multi Stage Cooking Option, an advanced technology lets you program oven to automatically shift functions. Switch between 2 or 3 functions in a sequence you select. Two Convenient defrost functions; defrost food by weight, or by time - for perfect results every time! Convection baking allows for much faster cooking times as well as more consistent heating for superior results. This convection microwave and grill can bake or roast with and without the microwave function. Preset Functions Popcorn, Beverage, Rice, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Baked Potatos, Bacon & Defrost food by weight or time Popcorn, Potato, Beverage, Reheat, Fresh Vegetables, Frozen Vegetables, Roast Chicken, Cake, Pizza. DisplayTouchpad Controls w/ LCD.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Countertop Convection Ovens
Countertop convection ovens are unique little appliances. They are equipped with a fan and exhaust system that circulate the oven’s heated air around your food, allowing it to cook evenly and more rapidly. The exhaust system also draws moisture away from the food, so that it can get that crispy, browned texture that many food lovers desire.
If you don’t want to invest in a full-size traditional oven with a convection setting, you can go with a countertop convection oven instead. It’s more affordable and also able to fit in small apartments, condos and even RVs.
As you browse the available countertop convection models, look at the oven’s capacity to make sure it’s capable of cooking enough food for everyone in your household. A smaller model that can handle four slices of toast and a 10-inch pizza is a great choice for individuals and couples, while a model like the F.Blümlein Steam Countertop Convection Oven is a better choice for families. After all, it can handle nine slices of toast and an 18-pound turkey.
Check the number of presets and whether the oven is able to replace any of your other kitchen appliances. For example, the Cuisinart Countertop Convection Toaster Oven & Air Fryer has seven functions and eliminates the need for a separate air fryer. Other models are capable of taking over the job of a yogurt maker, toaster oven or bread maker.
You should also look to see what is included with the oven. The Oster Digital Countertop Convection Oven offers two oven racks, a baking pan and an integrated broiling rack, for example. Other models include an air fryer basket, drip tray, steam tray, cleaning sponge, insulated gloves and a recipe booklet.
Consider any added features that could make your new countertop convection oven more functional. There are models that are designed to be cool to the touch, which is important if you have young children in the home. Some ovens have touchscreens and LCD displays that are easy to use. The Toshiba Microwave & Countertop Convection Oven even doubles as a microwave, so you could reheat your coffee after baking a cinnamon roll.
The Countertop Convection Oven Buying Guide
- When your countertop convection oven arrives, you may want to give it a wipe down with a cleaning solution that contains either white distilled vinegar or fresh lemon juice.
- Check to see if the interior racks and provided pans are dishwasher safe before you clean them. Many are not and must be washed by hand using a little dish soap and hot water.
- While a great many foods can be prepared in a convection oven, there are few dishes you’ll need to reserve for your traditional oven. Quick breads, soufflés and custards are a few examples of foods that are best suited for a conventional oven.
- You can use more than one rack in a convection oven. Since the air is designed to flow around the food, you don’t have to worry that a lower rack will cook faster than a higher rack or vice versa. They should both cook evenly.
- Countertop convection ovens come in a variety of prices that are typically based on their size, the number of appliances the oven can replace and extra features that make the oven more convenient to use. A basic model, like the Oster Digital Countertop Convection Oven, is going to be very budget-friendly. If you’re looking for an oven that can perform additional functions, such as the Cuisinart Countertop Convection Toaster Oven & Air Fryer or the Toshiba Microwave & Countertop Convection Oven, you’ll need to pay a more moderate price. The F.Blümlein Steam Countertop Convection Oven comes with all the bells and whistles, which is why it is able to fetch a premium price.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide