Cuisinart 7117-14RR Roasting Rack Lasagna Pan Stainless Steel Bakeware
Last updated date: May 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as May 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Stainless Steel Bakeware for a detailed review of all the top .
Both the interior and exterior of this stainless steel bakeware set has an attractive mirror finish. The roasting pan includes a rack for easily lifting your chicken or beef out of the pan to serve your guests. The built-in handles are also a plus, as they make it easy to set the pan in and out of the oven.
In our analysis of 11 expert reviews, the Cuisinart 7117-14RR Roasting Rack Lasagna Pan Stainless Steel Bakeware placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Mirror finish stainless interior and exterior. Riveted comfortable stainless side handles. Fits in all standard ovens. Ideal for Lasagna, Casseroles and Au Gratin Potatoes. Dishwasher-Safe. Measurements: Pan Interior: 14.17” L x 9.65” W x 2.76” H, Pan Exterior: 14.76” L x 10.24” W x 2.80” H, Pan and Handles: 17.8” L x 10.24” W x 3.23” H.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Whether you’re a beginner baker learning to make simple recipes or a professional working on complex desserts, a set of stainless steel bakeware is a great addition to your kitchen. While many bakers and cooks prefer to have non-stick pans or cast iron as their cookware of choice, there are definite benefits to going the stainless steel route.
Stainless steel bakeware is easy to clean and generally dishwasher-safe. For those bakers who want a speedy clean-up after throwing together a cake, the ability to throw their pans into the dishwasher is a major benefit. Stainless steel is also lighter and more easily maneuvered than other types of bakeware. If you have problems with your wrists or hands and don’t want to burden them by carrying around heavy dishes, stainless steel is a good choice.
Sure, you can pick up a stainless steel bakeware set just anywhere, but there are some extras that you’ll get if you spend a little more. Several of those extras contribute to the way your foods turn out when you pull them out of the oven. With the right design, your baking sheets and muffin tins will promote even cooking to avoid uneven baking that we’ve all experienced at one time or another.
The Buying Guide
- Usually, stainless steel bakeware is sold in sets. You may just need two or three baking sheets, at which point you can save money by limiting your search to those items. But you can also find sets that include everything you need to stock your kitchen. Items like muffin pans, cooling trays, bread pans and roasting pans will open up your cooking options.
- The design of the pad makes a big difference in how your concoctions turn out. The type of steel used can promote evenness during cooking. Some bakeware even includes an inner core geared toward ensuring heat is distributed evenly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide