CucinaPro Takoyaki Pan & Cake Pop Maker
Last updated date: October 2, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cake Pop Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cake Pop Maker you should buy.
This electric cake pop maker evenly cooks up to seven cake pops at once. When you're not making cake pops for parties, you can use the unit to create mini pancake puffs, mini omelets or perfectly round donut holes. The machine's surface is non-stick, so clean up is always a breeze. In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the CucinaPro CucinaPro Takoyaki Pan & Cake Pop Maker placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note October 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cake Pop Maker for a detailed review of all the top cake pop makers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
From The Manufacturer
Takoyaki Pan and Ebelskiver Maker - Electric Non-stick Baker for Octopus Balls, ebleskivers, Donut Holes and Cake Pops: Aluminum baking pan with PFOE non-stick coating, cooks up to seven round pastries at a time. Easy to use, clean, and store! Perfect for takoyaki, octopus balls, jelly-filled pastries, lean meatballs, or cake pops.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cake Pop Makers
Cake pops are a fun treat to serve at birthday celebrations, baby showers, graduations and even retirement parties. You can even decorate them to fit any theme. If you enjoy baking cake pops, you’ll want to purchase a cake pop maker to save time, which is important if you need to create a large number of cake pops.
As you browse the available models, review how many cake pops the machine is capable of producing at once. A machine that makes just four cake pops is fine for families looking for a quick dessert, but you’ll need a model that makes at least 12 cake pops at a time for parties.
Next, you’ll want to make sure the machine has a nonstick coating. If it doesn’t, the cake pops will be hard to remove and may stick to the baking plates.
Check the functionality of the cake pop maker. Ideally, you want a model that has a power light, rubber non-skid feet to protect the surface of your table and a latching handle for safety, which is especially important if you have small children in the home.
Always factor in any extras that come with your purchase. For example, some machines come with a cake pop stand, so you have a way to display the cake pops at your party. Others come with cake pop sticks, a fork tool and a list of recipes.
DWYM Fun Fact
National Cake Pop Day is celebrated every Feb. 1, but did you know this delicious dessert has only been popular since 2011? A blogger by the name of Bakerella (Angie Dudley) is actually the first person known to have made cake pops.
As the delicious treats became more widely recognized, inventors began to look for an easier way to make them. Jeanette Facey developed and patented the first cake pop mold in 2013. Today, we are fortunate enough to have cake pop makers that do all the hard work for us.
The Cake Pop Maker Buying Guide
- Always take care when baking with your children. These cake pop makers do get hot!
- Pay attention to the length of the cord and make sure it aligns with your kitchen space.
- You’ll need to pay attention to how much batter you add to the cake pop maker. If you add too much, it will overflow. One tip is to use a cookie dough scoop to add the batter to the wells.
- You can use the cake pop maker to bake other desserts, such as brownie bites, cinnamon rolls and donut holes. Silicone molds are also great for producing everything from chocolates to hard candies to gumdrops.
- There are two main factors that affect the price of cake pop makers. The first is the construction material. You’ll pay less for the Akingshop Silicone Cake Pop Maker Mold Set than the CucinaPro Takoyaki Pan & Cake Pop Maker, as it’s made out of silicone. The second is the number of cake pops the machine is capable of making. Since the Cakes of Eden Complete Cake Pop Maker Kit produces 20 cake pops and the Babycakes Cake Pop Maker only creates 12, the Cakes of Eden maker costs more.