Crystalware Cocktail Napkins, 500-Count
Last updated date: December 11, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Cocktail Napkins and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Cocktail Napkin you should buy.
Update as December 11, 2020:
Checkout The Best Cocktail Napkin for a detailed review of all the top cocktail napkins.
The Crystalware Cocktail Napkins, 500-Count are your basic disposable napkins in white. They are perfect for casual get-togethers as well as elegant parties.
In our analysis, the Crystalware Crystalware Cocktail Napkins, 500-Count placed 8th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
White Beverage Napkins by Crystalware These White 1-Ply Beverage Napkins add a crisp and polished appearance to any table setting. They great single-ply napkins, giving them maximum durability and absorbability. They are perfect for use with a variety of beverages such as cocktails, juice, coffee, or tea. They are disposable, they minimize clean up and are an affordable alternative to coasters or saucers. Able to protect tabletops and other surfaces from condensation on glasses, while keeping your hands dry, these napkins are perfect for any culinary occasion and are the perfect size with folded dimensions of 4.75" x 4.75". Product Features FOR ALL BEVERAGES: Serve with any beverage, such as water, juice, coffee, tea, or cocktails. Suitable for in the hospitality industry, and these napkins are perfect for bars, coffee shops, and restaurants, or events DISPOSABLE AND CONVENIENT: As a one-time use item, these napkins offer convenience and time savings by eliminating the need to wash fabric napkins SOLID WHITE: Impress guests with stylish and put together place settings. These white beverage napkins bring an elegant and classic appearance to any table setting PROTECT SURFACES: Using a beverage napkin underneath your glasses will help prevent condensation from running onto bars, tabletops or table cloths PERFECTLY SIZED: At 4.75 Inches when folded they fit neatly into most bar caddies What customers are saying about the Crystalware Beverage napkins “Great price for so many napkins! They are perfect for any occasion. Not too thin, just right. Very happy with this purchase...”Kristin
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Cocktail Napkins
If you’re planning a party that involves serving drinks or hors d’oeuvres, you’ll want to invest in a set of quality cocktail napkins. These smaller napkins can be held in the palm of a person’s hand for snacking on appetizers or placed on a bar with a drink on top to keep any moisture that escapes the glass from discoloring the countertop’s surface. As you begin shopping for the best cocktail napkins, consider the following features:
Determine the occasion for which you need the cocktail napkins. The Comfy Package White 1-Ply Cocktail Napkin is basic, white and affordable, making it a great choice for just about any party or event. If, however, you have a special color scheme or party theme in mind, you’ll want to go with a cocktail napkin set that has a bit more style.
Check the absorbency of the cocktail napkin set next. The Perfect Stix Cocktail Napkins, 100-Count is 2-ply, meaning it is more durable and absorbent. It won’t rip through when your martini sweats or you spill a little bit of wine. The napkins are also available in as many as 10 rich colors that don’t bleed when they get wet.
Consider a cocktail napkin set that comes from a company that has other coordinating pieces. For example, you may find a set that features a festive gold dot pattern that adds a touch of elegance to your party. The set may then be purchased with coordinating gold foil dot dinner and dessert plates.
Look for a company that goes above and beyond to make its products the best on the market. The Fegodi Cocktail Napkins, 100-Count not only come with four different designs per set, but they are also constructed with three layers of thickness. Additionally, the makers follow sustainable and eco-friendly practices. Each set is derived from 100% raw wood pulp.
The Cocktail Napkin Buying Guide
- Each guest may use as many as two or three napkins, so you’ll need to multiply the number of people you invite to your party by this number to get an estimate of how many cocktail napkins you’ll need.
- Leftover cocktail napkins can be used to construct a variety of craft items. For example, you could make a paper poinsettia during the holidays or a greeting card for birthdays and other special events. If the cocktail napkin has a decorative pattern on the front, you can also decoupage it to a tile to create a permanent drink coaster to use at home.
- Consider fanning the cocktail napkins for presentation instead of simply setting them in a stack by your drinks and hors d’oeuvres. To do this all you need to do is set the side of a glass on the top of a stack of cocktail napkins. Place a finger at the bottom of the stack while you twist the glass around on the top of the stack with your other hand. This will fan the napkins out. The key is to use a stack of napkins that isn’t too thick. You can always lay the fanned out napkins next to, or on top of, each other.
- Before comparing cocktail napkin prices, you must first look at how many napkins you’re getting in the set. Naturally, a 100-count set costs less than a 500-count set, which contains 400 additional napkins. When comparing the price of sets that contain the same number of cocktail napkins, you’ll need to look at their features. The Fegodi Cocktail Napkins, 100-Count run a bit higher than the Perfect Stix Cocktail Napkins, 100-Count, as they have four different patterns compared to the Fegodi’s one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide