Crystal Baby Smile Portable Changing Pad
Last updated date: August 20, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Baby Registry Products and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Baby Registry Product you should buy.
In our analysis of 73 expert reviews, the Crystal Baby Smile Crystal Baby Smile Portable Changing Pad placed 9th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 2, 2020:
Checkout The Best Baby Registry Gifts for a detailed review of all the top baby registry products.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Portable Travel Changing Pad for Babies Free Yourself of Worry, Protect Your Baby Anywhere - Is changing your baby diapers on the go always difficult? - Are you sick of carrying a heavy bag on your shoulder, even when you are just visiting family or friends? - Do you want to know your baby safely away from dirty surfaces and germs when diapering in a mall’s restroom? Changing diapers do not have to be a drag. Based on our own experience, we designed what we believe to be the absolute best traveling diaper changer pad. Designed by and for Loving Mommies - BETTER ORGANIZED - This baby diaper changing diaper clutch is a life saver when you are on the go. - SO SPACIOUS - We know how many things you need. Carry EVERYTHING you need to change diapers just with this compact portable changing pad. - SUPERIOR QUALITY - With excellent stitching and high-quality materials, it is built to aid you perfectly in your task as a caring mommy or daddy. - SAFE - Made of non-toxic material, azo-dye free, phthalates free, safe for the skin. - Best BABY SHOWER GIFT IDEA - You can take pride in your new baby changing pad and feel completely at ease with offering it as a present to new parents. Accessory that can not miss from Your Nursery MOMS all over America simply love this nappy changing mat. Provides perfect protection from dirty surfaces and germs, so that you can change your baby’s diapers anywhere. The high-quality changing mat is waterproof, wipeable and easy to clean and the extra padded head cushion protects the child’s head. MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If you are unsatisfied for any reason, contact us for a replacement or a refund, no questions asked. Are You Looking for a Special Baby Shower Present for a New Mom or Dad? "Add to cart" and let your baby boy or girl enjoy this comfortable, entirely padded changing mat.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Baby Registry Products
Baby showers are an important rite of passage, whether you’re the expecting parent or you’re gearing up to celebrate the pregnancy of a friend or relative. Baby registries make the whole process easier, ensuring baby gets the right products while also keeping gift-givers from having to guess.
But if you’re preparing your baby registry, you may feel overwhelmed by the many choices out there. There are a few items that tend to rise to the top of parents’ lists, though, whether for their value in keeping baby happy, healthy, comfortable or safe. But there are some important things to look for as you’re building your registry that can make shopping easier.
Technology is becoming a more dominant aspect of children’s products. If you’re considering an item that promises mobile app connectivity, it’s important to make sure the app is available for your type of device. Some may only work for Android or iOS, so check before you add something to your registry.
Safety will be top of mind once baby arrives, so make sure there are a few items on your list that will give you the peace you need. Items that could shatter, break or otherwise come apart and hurt your infant are a no-go, as are items with small parts that can easily be accidentally swallowed. You’ll also want to keep an eye on your little one around the clock, so products like baby monitors are always popular on baby registries.
“Don’t be afraid to add big-ticket items,” Kate Desmond, an infant safe-sleep expert and mom of two children, says. “Many of your relatives and friends, including grandparents, can’t wait to spoil your little bundle of joy.”
She lists a pack and play, bassinet, car seat, stroller, breast pump (if your health insurance doesn’t cover the cost, as many do!) and even a crib among the more expensive items she’d recommend including on a registry.
Convenience is also a consideration. Check into the cleaning instructions for any product you add to your registry, whether it’s fabric you can toss in the washing machine or toys you can wipe clean. If you want items to be dishwasher safe, look for that feature as well. Being able to pop a bottle or pacifier into your dishwasher before you run a load will be very valuable during those hectic early months.
“Don’t be afraid to add things that seem really personal,” Desmond shares. “My hands-free pumping bra is still one of the best and weirdest gifts I have ever received. ”
She says to consider adding products to your registry that your baby will need as he or she grows, such as sippy cups or books.
Finally, if you have a diaper brand preference use, your registry to indicate that, Desmond advises.
“You wouldn’t want to receive a whole bunch of Huggies, when you really wanted Pampers for your little one,” she says.
DWYM Fun Fact
If you’re loading up your baby gift registry, make sure you put some high-dollar items on the list. A study from Babylist found that the average amount spent on baby gifts is $130, yet about half of all gifts on registries are priced $20 or less. That means unless guests want to buy multiple items, they’re in a bind. The grandparents-to-be are likely to spend the most, whereas younger attendees will look for lower-dollar items. Practicality also rules when guests are considering what to buy. That means that baby monitor is likely to go faster than something like a personalized photo frame.
The Baby Registry Product Buying Guide
- You’ve probably already heard that sleep is at a premium once a baby arrives in your life. The Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine and Night Light can help with that, providing soft light and pleasing audio to soothe your baby to sleep. Best of all, this device can grow with your child, providing alarm functionality in addition to the night light and white noise that’s always welcome in children’s bedrooms.
- One of the best things about the Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine and Night Light is the quality of the sound. You won’t get that disruptive clipping noise that comes with cheaper sound machines that put the audio on a loop.
- Every household with infants needs to keep a thermometer on hand. The Mosen Baby Thermometer uses infrared technology to provide accurate results. There’s also a built-in optional alarm that will alert you if your little one’s temperature reaches fever levels.
- Keeping an eye on your baby will be extra important in those early months. The Diageng Baby-0011 Baby Car Mirror easily attaches to a rear seat to let you see your baby every time you look in your rearview mirror. Your baby will be able to see you as well, which can keep that all-important connection going when you’re on the road. The mirror is both simple to install and easily adjustable.
- For taking your infant on the go, the Fisher-Price On-The-Go Baby Dome can be a great option. It serves as both a handy napping space and play area when on the go. The mattress is padded to keep baby comfortable throughout the day.
- When you’re shopping for products to add to your registry, you’ll notice more baby products than ever interact with your favorite mobile devices. The Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine and Night Light is one of those items, enabling control through your smartphone or tablet. That means if you need to adjust the light or sound in the middle of the night, you won’t have to sneak into your child’s bedroom. Just pull up the app on your iOS or Android device, and you’ll be all set.
- In addition to its wakeup alarm, the Hatch Baby Rest Sound Machine and Night Light also lets you program the light to change colors at certain times throughout the night.
- Another handy feature on the Mosen Baby Thermometer is a backlight that changes color based on the body temperature it detects. A red light means that your child’s body has reached a temperature that needs action.
- Occasionally, you’ll need to wash the mattress pad on the Fisher-Price On-The-Go Baby Dome to keep it clean. The pad easily comes off so you can wash it.
- Safety will always be top priority with any baby product. The Diageng Baby-0011 Baby Car Mirror is shatterproof, even if you end up in a car accident. The mirror also attaches with double straps to keep it in place while you’re moving. The Fisher-Price On-The-Go Baby Dome also brings extra safety to your baby, thanks to a dome that provides UPF 20 protection against the sun’s harmful rays.