Cryptonite Personalized Initial & Name Wall Decal
Last updated date: October 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wall Decals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wall Decal you should buy.
Update as November 10, 2021:
Checkout The Best Wall Decals for a detailed review of all the top wall decals.
In our analysis, the Cryptonite Cryptonite Personalized Initial & Name Wall Decal placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Bring your bedroom to life with these exciting custom name wall decals. Customize with any name - boy or girl, irrespective of the length of the name. The name can be added in any of the 25+ colors, ranging from white and yellow to other hues like carnation pink and lavender. You can choose from any of the four sizes available to best fit your child's nursery wall decorations. The first name initial placed neatly in the backdrop of the name.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wall Decals
Home décor has no limits. Your living space is the perfect canvas to show off your style and personality. While paint, furniture, textiles and artwork are great ways to establish your home’s aesthetic, wall decals have quickly become a top choice. Wall decals are stickers made out of vinyl that are designed specifically for going on the wall. They come in endless designs, colors and shapes and can help you create a unique and eye-catching look.
One of the biggest benefits of using wall decals is that they are easy to install. Unlike wallpaper, which is usually finicky and difficult to properly adhere, wall decals are simple to stick on. They typically work just like a normal sticker, so all you have to do is peel off the backing and stick the decal to the wall. Plus, if you don’t get the installation right the first time, you can simply peel off the decal and apply it again without losing any stickiness or damaging the paint on the wall.
The best wall decals can also be used multiple times. You can remove them and place them on a different part of your wall, or even in a different room. If you’re moving, you can simply remove the decals and take them with you to your new space.
Another major benefit of wall decals is that they are easy to maintain. There is no dusting or cleaning involved. While wall paper can stain and fade, wall decals are durable and long lasting. If you do need to clean them, they can just be wiped with a soft cloth or paper towel.
The Wall Decal Buying Guide
- When deciding on which wall decal you want, be sure to carefully consider where you will put it. Measure the space on the wall to determine what size of decal you will need. The dimensions of the space you have available will affect what kind of design you can have. For example, if you have a tall and skinny space for the wall decal, you likely shouldn’t apply a landscape decal.
- Wall decals are a great way to establish mood in your space. For example, if you’re looking to create a feeling of playfulness in your baby’s nursery, consider getting wall decals of cartoon characters. If you want to create a feeling of calm and relaxation in your bedroom, consider wall decals of butterflies or abstract designs.
- Before you install the wall decal, always read through the installation instructions carefully. This way, you can ensure you’re putting it on correctly so that it will be easy to remove when it’s time to do that.
- If the wall decal appears to be firmly stuck to the wall and you can’t peel it off, you can apply low heat to the decal. Use a hair dryer on a low setting and apply the heat to a corner of the wall decal. This should loosen the glue on the decal and allow it to peel off without damaging any part of the wall.
- The best type of paint to apply wall decals on is flat latex paint. This is a better option than walls that have gloss latex paint or an oil-based enamel paint.
- If you peel off the wall decal and there is adhesive residue left on the wall, you should be able to easily wipe it away with a wet cloth and soapy water.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide