Cryotex Deep Muscle Relaxing Massager
Last updated date: August 11, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as August 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Massager for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 87 expert reviews, the Cryotex Deep Muscle Relaxing Massager placed 8th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
DEEP MUSCLE RELAXATION – CRYOTEX Massage Gun can deeply relieve the body’s soreness through deep and powerful muscle massage after exercise. Handheld Massage Gun for Athletes helps restore the body faster, promote muscle repair, promote blood flow and relieve lactic acid. It can also be used to prepare the body during warm-up before exercise. 6 MASSAGE HEADS & 20 LEVELS OF INTENSITY – Comes with six different heads to provide targeted treatment for every muscle group. Different massage heads and speed levels provide a relaxing massage for every muscle need. It reduces bone and muscle damage that might occur in one-level intensity massage guns used for sensitive muscles. Our percussion massager equipped with LCD touch screen showing speed levels. LIGHTWEIGHT & CARRYING CASE INCLUDED – Only 2 lbs, ergonomic and easy-to-use. Its compact size and case makes it easy to carry to use at work / gym and while traveling. POWERFUL & VERY QUIET – Enjoy your deep tissue massage gun and repair your muscles in a relaxing silence. Cryotex Massage Gun is developed with low noise motor. With 45 db of newest noise reduction technology and a high-torque motor, professional deep tissue massager has 20 adjustable speed settings delivering up to 3,500 percussions per minute. LONG WORKING TIME: The Cryotex cordless massager is equipped with 2600mAh high-quality lithium battery, providing 6 hours of battery life after fully charged. The body massager has an LED battery indicator so you don’t have to worry about power outages.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
A good massage offers plenty of benefits; however, paying for a massage from a professional on a regular basis can be quite costly. Purchasing your own massager is a much more practical solution. Additionally, having your own unit allows you to massage sore muscles at any time of the day or night.
When shopping for the best massager, you need to decide if you’re okay with the model having a cord. With a cord, you don’t have to worry about keeping the battery charged. Without a cord, you can move around freely without any wires getting in the way.
Should you opt for a rechargeable massager, it’s important that you check how long the battery will last in between charges. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager, for example, runs for a total of 100 minutes once it’s fully charged. It also comes with a smart battery status display, so you always know exactly how much battery power you’ve used.
Consider how portable you need the massager to be. There are massagers that come with their own carrying cases, so you can take them to the office or pack them in your RV. Some even include a handy car adapter, so you can use them when driving across the country.
Look for a massager that includes a heat function, like the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager. Not only will the heat help loosen up tight muscles, but it also works to increase blood flow. The heat works in conjunction with the massage to leave you feeling calm and pain-free.
Review which parts of the body the massager is designed to work on. There are massagers that are specially designed for use on the neck and back, as well as massagers that cater to the entire body. The Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager is one such model. It comes with three interchangeable massage nodes, each of which coordinates with a different area of the body. The massager also has an ergonomic handle that provides a comfortable grip during operation.
The Buying Guide
- Most massagers for use at home require the user to have a bit of arm strength. If you are elderly or you have any medical conditions that restrict the use of your arms, you’ll need a friend or family member to operate the massager for you.
- Pay attention to the length of the massager’s cord. Models that have short cords that measure just 3 feet in length will require a person to use them near an outlet. This may be a problem if you don’t have a chair or sofa in close proximity to an outlet.
- Look for a massager that allows you to adjust the intensity. Your spouse may love a deep tissue massage, but if you prefer a softer approach, you want to have that option available to you.
- It’s good practice to wipe down the massager’s nodes after each use with a disinfectant wipe. If you don’t have any wipes, you can use a bit of warm water and dish soap, but you’ll need to be careful you don’t get the insides of the massager wet. Also, you’ll need to make sure the massager has been unplugged from the power source before you clean it. Otherwise, you put yourself at risk of an electrical shock.
- Purchasing a massage for home use won’t cost you an arm and a leg. Most models are actually quite reasonably priced. The VIVREAL Handheld Cordless Deep Tissue Back Massager is the most affordable, although the Hangsun Deep Tissue Percussion Handheld Massager isn’t that far behind. If you don’t mind spending a few dollars more, the RESTECK Heat Neck & Back Massager is another good choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide