CROWNFUL LCD Delayed Timer Bread Machine
Last updated date: June 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 17, 2022:
Checkout Easily Make Bread With The Best Bread Machine for a detailed review of all the top .
You can't go wrong with this bread machine, which features 12 presets and a keep warm option. It's capable of making two different loaf sizes and comes in a choice of black or white to match your existing appliances. Users will also appreciate the non-stick pan and included measuring instruments.
In our analysis of 44 expert reviews, the CROWNFUL LCD Delayed Timer Bread Machine placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
12 PRE-PROGRAMMED MENU: This bread machine offers various course settings to choose from which includes: Basic, Gluten-Free, French Whole Wheat, Quick Bread, Sweet Bread, Dough, Cake, Sandwich, Butter Milk Bread, Kneading and Bake – even pizza dough. Plus, it has an audible reminder for adding fruits and nuts. VERSATILE AND LARGE CAPACITY: The CROWNFUL Automatic Bread Machine Maker features a 3-color crust setting: light, medium and dark crust. It has 2 loaf capacity of 1.5 and 2.0 lb. The five-layer stretch bread pan makes the bread evenly baked. It’s non-stick pan so it’s easy to clean.13H DELAY TIMER & 1H KEEP WARM: The delay timer is an important feature which allows you to load your machine with ingredients and set it to start baking before you wake up in the morning. You can set it up to 13 hours in advance with 60 minutes keep warm function. Also, it has a built-in 10-minute power interruption recovery to ensure fresh bread anytime. CROWNFUL bread machine offers healthy, freshly, easy and tasty baked bread at home. EASY TO USE & ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Designed with LCD intuitive digital panel for easy operation and a large transparent window for easy viewing. It comes with the accessories you need: 1 x Bread Hook, 1 x Measuring Cup, 1 x Measuring Spoon and 1 x Recipe Book. Have fun making a variety of healthy and fresh breads whenever! 1-YEAR WARRANTY & LIFETIME SUPPORT: It comes with a 1-Year Warranty for all parts and accessories and lifetime support from CROWNFUL. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority; Feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions about the product.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
In the 1990s, bread machines took over the country, with some saying they’d be the next big essential kitchen appliance. Although the fad soon faded, bread-making appliances stuck around, remaining popular with those who love the taste of regular bread. If you’ve ever tried to make a loaf of bread the old-fashioned way, you likely know the appeal of inserting ingredients and pushing a button for fresh, home-baked bread.
Today’s bread machines have come a long way from the early days, especially when it comes to appealing to modern dietary restrictions. Now that they have gluten-free baking options, they’re appealing to an audience of people who have trouble finding delicious bread at the grocery store or neighborhood bakery. But not all bread machines have gluten-free features, and of those that do, only some can bake tasty gluten-free loaves. So it’s important to shop for that specifically if you’re on a special diet.
Whether you’re baking a gluten-free or regular loaf, though, you’ll want delicious-tasting bread baked consistently all over. This includes soft slices with the perfect outer crust. Some bread makers do better than others at this, based primarily on the way the machine distributes heat. It’s important to note, though, that some machines produce bread that doesn’t have that traditional “loaf” look and search for one that does if it’s important to you.
Some newer bread machines have fruit and nut dispensers that release those ingredients at the exact moment they’re needed. If you plan to make banana bread or date nut bread on a fairly regular basis, this might be a feature to consider while you’re shopping.
The Buying Guide
- Bread machines can have a bit of a learning curve. You’ll need to first gather all the ingredients you need, then know which buttons to push. Some bread makers have a light-up digital display and easy-to-use settings. Other models also has a large LCD screen that’s easy to read.
- Consider looking for a bread machine that tells you what time your loaf will be done, rather than merely giving you a countdown timer.
- If you plan to make fruity bread, consider a bread maker that has a fruit and nut dispenser. Your ingredients will release at the designated time.
- More than 3 million Americans are following a gluten-free diet. Normally this would mean forgoing bread — and bread machines — altogether. However, some bread machines let you make delicious gluten-free bread at the press of a button.
- If you want the luxury of creating foods beyond bread, go with a bread maker that allows you to also make pasta and jam by just choosing those options on the menu and inserting the necessary ingredients.
- If you’re on a budget, you may want to stick with a model that retails for under $100.
- When it comes down to it, your bread maker needs to put out high-quality, good-tasting bread. All of the other factors are important, but this one is a top priority. Look for a bread machine that has a heater on the lid that ensures each loaf is evenly cooked on all sides. No matter what size loaf you’re making, you’ll get this same result.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide