CROWNFUL Freon-Free & Eco Friendly Blue Mini Fridge
Last updated date: June 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best Blue Mini Fridge for a detailed review of all the top .
In our analysis of 10 expert reviews, the CROWNFUL Freon-Free & Eco Friendly Blue Mini Fridge placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
MULTIFUNCTIONAL MINI FRIDGE: A great small appliance to store food, drinks, snacks, breast milk, cosmetics and skincare. This also works as a personal skin care fridge which makes it an ideal gift for women. COMPACT & PORTABLE: The CROWNFUL mini fridge has a 4-Liter capacity that can store up to six 12 oz. soda cans. The interior size is 5.32×5.52×7.88 inches. It comes with a removable shelf and convenient carry handle which makes it easy to take with you on the go! Great for bedroom, offices, dorms, road trips, boating, camping, and more! COOLING AND WARMING: Set the 4L mini fridge to cool or warm with just the flip of a switch! It cools up to 32°F (0°C) below ambient temperature or keeps warm up to 149°F (65°C) on the internal thermostat. Very easy to operate and use. SUPER QUIET OPERATION: The portable electric cooler & warmer fridge features a brush-less high-grade fan motor with the ability to perform quietly (25 dB Sleep Mode) and last longer than ever. You can rest easy! ECO-FRIENDLY & SAFE: 100% Freon-Free and Eco Friendly, ETL certified with advanced safety technology for long-lasting durability and energy-efficient. Includes plugs for both standard home outlets and 12V car chargers.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
When school’s back in session and young adults head off to college, there’s always one must-have item on their shopping list: a mini-fridge. Mini fridges have long been a standby for dorm rooms, but they’re useful in a number of other settings too. Offices, classrooms, community centers, apartments or a home that needs some extra fridge space can all benefit from the mighty mini-fridge.
There are a few different kinds of blue mini-fridges. Some of them only hold beverages. These are useful for offices — you can have a wide range of beverage choices for new clients, or keep all of your employees’ favorite drinks at the ready. Look for adjustable shelves, quick-cooling fans and easily adjustable controls with beverage mini-fridges. This will help you cool down several drinks of different sizes rapidly. A glass door is a handsome addition that helps people choose their drink without opening the fridge and wasting energy.
Another type of blue mini fridge is a fridge-only mini-fridge. These are compact, affordable machines for cooling drinks or small meals. (They’re the standard “dorm” fridges.) They’re usually only a few cubic feet and may or may not have a small chamber for ice. Look for a blue fridge-only mini-fridge if you’re working with a very small space or want to cool snacks or lunches.
Finally, there are blue mini-fridges with freezers. These operate like standard-sized refrigerators on a smaller scale. They’re definitely larger than beverage mini-fridges or fridge-only mini-fridges, but their additional features make them well worth the extra space. They have enough space to hold several days’ worth of meals or snacks, plus drinks and frozen items. Many also come with crisper drawers to keep vegetables fresh. These are best for homes that need additional food storage space, dorms or apartments with a little extra space for a bigger blue mini-fridge or workplaces with overflowing standard refrigerators.
Now that you’ve peeked into our frosty facts about blue mini-fridges, slide on over to our Tips & Advice for more details on selecting the best mini fridge for your needs.
The Buying Guide
- Measuring your available space is the first step you should take when purchasing a blue mini-fridge. Buying a fridge that’s too large for your space defeats the purpose of your blue mini-fridge!
- To narrow down your choices, consider what you want to store in your mini-fridge. There’s no reason to pay for a blue mini-fridge with a freezer if you only want to store cans of soda.
- Make sure that the spot you’d like to put your blue mini-fridge in has a power outlet nearby. Mini fridges use up too much power to safely use with an extension cord, so you’ll want to plug it directly into the wall.
- There’s no reason your electric bill has to spike when you buy a blue mini-fridge. Many of them are very energy efficient. Take note of the voltage and wattage of your mini-fridge before you buy, and see if there’s any sort of energy-efficient rating on the fridge.
- Clean your blue fridge thoroughly when it arrives.
- Maintaining your blue mini-fridge will keep it humming for years. Remove food as soon as it starts to turn bad, and wash your fridge’s shelves, drawers, walls and doors at least once a month. Scrape off and clean residue from stuck-on food immediately.
- Use a rag dipped in warm, soapy water to clean the inside of your mini-fridge. Wash it clean with water, then dry it with a dry towel. Disinfectant cleaners are a good idea to use after you’ve gotten a cold. Keep a small, open box of baking soda in the mini-fridge to cut down on odors.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide