Crownful Countertop Electric Ice Maker
Last updated: October 19, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Ice Makers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Ice Maker you should buy.
Keep your family's drinks cool and refreshing all summer long with this ice maker. It's made to fit in RVs or rest on kitchen countertops. The inner basket and provided scoop make transferring the ice to your freezer or glass of lemonade a breeze.In our analysis of 60 expert reviews, the Crownful Countertop Electric Ice Maker placed 5th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUIET & EFFICIENT: Crownful Portable Ice Maker produces up to 9 pieces of ice cubes in just 8-10 minutes. It has a quiet cooling system that requires low energy to cool. Your party won’t be overshadowed by your ice maker. STYLISH & COMPACT DESIGN: This ice maker has a stylish and chic design. Its compact size makes it perfect to set up on your counters or tabletops. It is ideal to use indoors or outdoors for parties and events. EASY OPERATION: The intuitive one-button operation makes start-up a snap. It also has a feature that tells you if it needs water, or if ice is ready or if it needs cleaning. All for your convenience! HIGH CAPACITY: This electric ice maker includes an ice scoop and removable ice bucket which has a capacity to hold up to 70-80 pieces of ice cubes. WARRANTY & SUPPORT: Crownful offers 12-month warranty and lifetime support. Customer Satisfaction is Our TOP priority. if you have any problem, please feel free to contact us.
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Portable Ice Maker Rankings
The days of filling ice cube trays with water and waiting for them to freeze are long gone, thanks to built-in ice makers. But not everyone has a state-of-the-art freezer. Even if you have one at home, you may buy an RV or own a rental cabin that lacks ice-making capabilities.
For those situations, a portable ice maker is all you’ll need. Taking up minimal counter space, these appliances act as a handy addition to any modern kitchen. You’ll simply need to routinely add water to the reservoir, then wait for the container to begin to fill with ice. Although many ice makers require a full day to fill the container completely, many begin providing ice in less than 15 minutes.
But in recent years, ice makers have become popular even with those who have the capacity built into their freezers. Some dispense cylindrical ice, similar to what you get from a hotel ice machine. However, others offer that small, bullet-shaped ice similar to what you get at fast-food chains like Sonic. If you’re shopping for ice makers for that reason, pay close attention to the type of ice each one produces to make sure you’re getting what you want.
- One thing to consider before buying a portable ice maker is that you’ll have to manually refill the reservoir on a daily basis to keep the ice going. Some ice makers can use melted ice cubes to make new ice, but once you’re out of water, new ice will no longer be produced.
- It’s also important to consider the water capacity of the water reservoir. The smaller the reservoir, the more often you’ll have to fill it to keep the ice flow going.
- If you’re concerned about your carbon footprint, look for an ice maker with eco-friendly options. Some can pull any melted cubes into the water reservoir to make fresh cubes. Still others draw less power, saving on electricity.
- Noise is a consideration, particularly if you spend time near your kitchen. If this is a concern, look for an ice maker that boasts quiet operation.
- Ice size is an important factor in the ice maker you buy. Some units come with multiple ice size options, letting you switch back and forth between larger and smaller cubes.
- If you plan to only use your ice maker occasionally, note how long it will take to produce the first few cubes of ice from the time you insert water. Many start providing ice in less than 10 minutes, which can come in handy if you’re just occasionally firing up your machine.