Crocs Kids’ Handle It Waterproof Girls’ Rain Boots Size 12
Last updated date: November 23, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Boots Size 12 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Boot Size 12 you should buy.
Update as November 23, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Boots Size 12 for a detailed review of all the top girls' boots size 12.
Feet stay warm and dry with these girls' boots size 12. The boots are lightweight and roomy, making them a comfortable choice for all-day wear. Kids will also love the available bright colors, which include candy pink, grass green, yellow and ice blue.
In our analysis, the Crocs Crocs Kids' Handle It Waterproof Girls' Rain Boots Size 12 placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Croslite. Imported. Rubber sole. Shaft measures approximately 5.5″ from arch. Boot opening measures approximately 10″ around. MAKE A SPLASH: Crocs Handle It Rain Boots for girls and boys keeps those puddle-jumping feet cozy and dry for the rainiest of days. EASY ON AND OFF: Oversized handles make them easy for kids to take these boots on and off, and also include a reflective heel logo for safety. ROOMY FIT: Our most generous, roomy fit across all kids rain boots Extremely lightweight for kids to keep on their feet for long periods of time. EASY TO CLEAN: The Croslite material makes these rain boots extremely easy to clean Just wash in cold water and mild soap and allow to dry. COLORS: These toddler rain boots are available in a number of bright colors to make them great rain boots for girls and boys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Boots Size 12
A good pair of boots is a foundational part of every girl’s wardrobe. They are versatile, can be dressed up or down and work with any kind of outfit. When looking for the perfect pair of girls’ boots size 12, one of the most important elements to consider is whether or not they are waterproof. If you live in a wet climate and see a lot of rain or snow, then having waterproof boots are a must. They protect girls’ feet from moisture and keep them dry and warm.
Be sure to pay close attention to the sole of the shoe. If your child is going outside when it is snowy, rainy or icy, then having a strong rubber sole with firm traction is important. This helps keep them from slipping, falling and injuring themselves. Even if the climate you live in is dry, having traction prevents slipping on other surfaces like sand and paved roads.
Depending on the height of the girls’ boots size 12, having a padded collar may provide additional comfort and functionality. This is particularly useful if the boots are ankle height. The padded collar makes sure your child’s ankle doesn’t rub against a rough part of the boot. It also makes it easy to tuck pants into the boot if needed.
The Girls' Boot Size 12 Buying Guide
- Consider the type of closure the girls’ boots size 12 have and whether it is convenient and easy for your child to do up. This is especially important for young children, as you want to ensure they can do up their boots independently. Most girls’ boots size 12 have zippers or laces, while some also have buttons. Help your child figure out how to put on and take off their boots on their own using the closures properly.
- When trying to find the right size boot, measure your child’s foot barefoot. Be sure to measure both feet, as they can sometimes be different sizes. Use the bigger foot’s measurement and compare it to the sizing chart to determine the right boot size. Keep in mind that if your child’s feet are in between two sizes, it’s best to go with a larger size. If the boots are for winter, note that you’ll also need some extra room in there for heavy socks or multiple pairs of socks.
- It can be tempting to buy girls’ boots size 12 that look good but aren’t comfortable. However, this can lead to pain in the feet. Prioritize comfort above fashion for kids’ boots so they are able to walk and run freely without any discomfort.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide