Crocs Kids’ Handle It Slip On Rain Boots, Yellow
Last updated date: April 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Kids' Rain Boots and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Kids' Rain Boot you should buy.
Editor's Note April 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Kids’ Rain Boots for a detailed review of all the top kids' rain boots.
These kids’ rainboots have oversized handles for easy on and off. They are convenient to clean so kids can enjoy the muddy puddles. The boots are available in a number of bright colors.
In our analysis, the Crocs Crocs Kids' Handle It Slip On Rain Boots, Yellow placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Croslite. Synthetic sole. Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch. Boot opening measures approximately 10" around. MAKE A SPLASH: Crocs Handle It Rain Boots for girls and boys keeps those puddle-jumping feet cozy and dry for the rainiest of days. EASY ON AND OFF: Oversized handles make them easy for kids to take these boots on and off, and also include a reflective heel logo for safety. ROOMY FIT: Our most generous, roomy fit across all kids rain boots Extremely lightweight for kids to keep on their feet for long periods of time. EASY TO CLEAN: The Croslite material makes these rain boots extremely easy to clean Just wash in cold water and mild soap and allow to dry. COLORS: These toddler rain boots are available in a number of bright colors to make them great rain boots for girls and boys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Kids' Rain Boots
No matter how old kids get, jumping in a fresh rain puddle is an activity they just can’t pass up. Regardless of whether it’s a brisk fall thunderstorm or summer rain, there is something so satisfying about landing two feet into the water on the side of the road. To ensure their little feet stay warm and dry, be sure to pick up a good pair of kids’ rain boots.
It goes without saying that the most important quality in a rain boot should be waterproofing. Jumping in a puddle and getting their feet and socks wet isn’t as much fun because it can be cold and uncomfortable. Look for a pair of fully waterproof kids’ rain boots which are made from rubber.
You’ll want to check the sole of the rainboot carefully to ensure that it has a solid grip. Slippery rain boots can result in unnecessary slips and falls. Opt for rain boots that have a large tread for the best grip.
Getting kids’ rain boots on and off can sometimes be challenging. An innovative design feature to look for is handles. These make it easy for kids to hold on to their boots while putting them on and taking them off.
The Kids' Rain Boot Buying Guide
- Depending on the style, some kids’ rain boots may have a zippered, Velcro, button or lace closure. While most rain boots are slip-on, if you do select one with closure, it’s important to teach kids how to use them properly. If they don’t have their boots done up properly and jump into a puddle, their feet and the inside of the boot could get wet.
- Kids’ rain boots are a fun fashion accessory because they are available in many different colors and patterns. You can match their rain boot to their raincoat or go for something that adds a unique touch. You can find kids’ rain boots in every color of the rainbow, as well as in fun patterns like camo, stripes and fishes.
- Kids’ rain boot brands may not all use the same sizing chart, so it’s important to measure your child’s feet when deciding on the right size. Improperly sized boots can lead to tripping and discomfort.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide