Crocs Crocband Flip Flop Slip On Sandals
Last updated date: April 20, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Men's Sandals and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Men's Sandal you should buy.
Update as April 20, 2021:
Checkout The Best Men’s Sandals for a detailed review of all the top men's sandals.
Whether you're heading out to the pool or just hanging out around the house, these sandals are great to have around. The design helps shake water off while also keeping your feet cool. You can find a variety of sizes and colors to fit your needs.
In our analysis, the Crocs Crocs Crocband Flip Flop Slip On Sandals placed 3rd when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Man Made. Imported. Synthetic sole. Shaft measures approximately .50#inches from arch. Heel measures approximately 3/4". Platform measures approximately 1/2". ALL FLIP, NO FLOP: The Crocband Flip Flops for women and men are the perfect warm-weather choice that pairs perfectly with shorts, slacks or swimwear. SPORTY LOOK AND FEEL: These flip flops for men and women are sporty and lightweight with the signature midsole racing stripe. They are ready for the beach, garden or anywhere you choose to get your summer on. LIGHTWEIGHT AND FUN: Incredibly light and easy to wear, the Crocs women's and men's flip flops are created with Croslite foam, featuring Iconic Crocs Comfort that offers all-day comfort and support. RELAXED COMFORT: The upper soles offer massage-pod footbeds that feel good on your feet. The men's and women's flip flops offer a roomier fit that feels more secure when flippin' around town. FLIP FLOPS FOR WOMEN AND MEN: The flip flops for men and women are extremely easy to clean and quick to dry. Their water-friendly and buoyant nature make them a good option in wetter conditions.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Men's Sandals
Sandals can be a great alternative to tennis shoes, especially if you’re at the pool or on the beach. Instead of having to stop to put on socks and tie your laces, you can slip on a pair of shoes that will get you from Point A to Point B.
But there are a few things to look for when it comes to men’s sandals. One is comfort. You don’t have to sacrifice comfort for convenience. Many sandals come with cushioned footbeds and arch support, both of which are crucial if you’ll be spending significant time on your feet.
Safety is also a key factor. If you’ll be traveling over slippery surfaces, it’s important to have skid-resistant outsoles. You’ll also find some sandals that include extra cushioning in the heels to give you a little extra comfort.
The material itself is important, too, though. You can find leather sandals, but if you’ll be wearing them in wet conditions like the pool or the beach, you may want to avoid those materials. Some sandals are built specifically so that water rolls off of them. This can help keep your feet dry.
Most sandals are not one size fits all. Pay attention to sizing. If your feet are outside the typical size range, you may be limited in your options.
The Men's Sandal Buying Guide
- It can be tough to find a pair of sandals that fits the diameter of your foot, even if the length is right. A pair with adjustable straps can help you find the perfect fit.
- For a little extra fun, you can find sandals that have a bottle opener built-in. This can come in handy at your summer gatherings.
- The type of sandals you buy depends on where you’ll be wearing them. If you plan to wear them to walk long distances, you’ll need to prioritize arch support and extra cushioning in the footbed. If it’s just a pair you’ll be wearing at the pool, comfort won’t be as big an issue as skid- and water-resistance.
- If you’re doing work where there’s the possibility you might drop something on your toes, sandals aren’t the right option. You should wear shoes that provide full protection for your feet.
- Before debuting your bare feet in public, make sure they’re in good shape. You may want to take time for a professional pedicure before sandal season starts.
- As great as rubber sandals can be on slippery surfaces, they can be prone to cracking as they wear out, so you might not get as much use from them as you would with a foam or plastic pair.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide