Crocs Boys’ Handle It Waterproof Slip On Rain Boots
Last updated date: March 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Rain Boots For Boys and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Rain Boot For Boys you should buy.
Editor's Note March 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Rain Boots For Boys for a detailed review of all the top rain boots for boys.
These classic boys’ yellow rain boots are fun to make a splash. They are waterproof and will keep little feet dry. The boots have a generous and roomy fit, and are comfortable for wearing for long periods of time.
In our analysis, the Crocs Crocs Boys' Handle It Waterproof Slip On Rain Boots placed 1st when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Croslite. Shaft measures approximately 5.5" from arch. Boot opening measures approximately 10" around. MAKE A SPLASH: Crocs Handle It Rain Boots for girls and boys keeps those puddle-jumping feet cozy and dry for the rainiest of days. EASY ON AND OFF: Oversized handles make them easy for kids to take these boots on and off, and also include a reflective heel logo for safety. ROOMY FIT: Our most generous, roomy fit across all kids rain boots Extremely lightweight for kids to keep on their feet for long periods of time. EASY TO CLEAN: The Croslite material makes these rain boots extremely easy to clean Just wash in cold water and mild soap and allow to dry. COLORS: These toddler rain boots are available in a number of bright colors to make them great rain boots for girls and boys.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Rain Boots For Boys
One of the greatest pleasures of childhood is jumping up and down in puddles. After a long rainfall when the sun is starting to peek out from behind the clouds, kids are usually excited to go outside because there will be plenty of deep puddles for them to splash around in. Having the right rain gear is important so you can keep your little one warm and dry while he enjoys the outdoors.
The most important characteristic to look for in rain boots for boys is waterproofing. If their feet get wet or damp while they are enjoying the rain, they will begin to feel cold and cranky. It’s best to opt for a pair that are fully waterproof and made from a material like rubber. In addition, make sure the sole of the rain boots has plenty of traction to reduce slipping. The pavement and roads can feel slick after it has rained, so the boots should keep your little ones safe with a sole that has a strong grip.
Another important element for boys’ rain boots, especially for younger ones, is handles. Having a pair of handles on the sides of the boots makes them easy to put on and take off independently. Being able to do this on their own gives kids confidence and a feeling of accomplishment.
The Rain Boot For Boys Buying Guide
- Some kids’ boots can have closures that require zippers, buttons, Velcro or laces. Typically, younger children’s rain boots don’t have any closures at all and can just be slipped on. However, if there is a closure, be sure to teach kids how to do it up properly so they don’t trip over an improperly closed boot.
- Rain boots for boys are available in a variety of colors and prints, so you can find one that matches his raincoat and other outerwear. If you want to go with a solid color, you can choose from bright colors like yellow, blue or green. There are also cute printed boots available that have fishes, camo print and other patterns.
- Be sure to measure your child’s foot and compare it to the sizing chart to determine the right size of rain boot. Keep in mind that a size four in one brand may not be a size four in another, for example. In order to avoid getting the wrong size boot, it’s best to do a quick measurement.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide