Crestlive Products 5-Drawer Tower Dresser For Kids
Last updated date: September 15, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bedroom Dressers For Kids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bedroom Dresser For Kids you should buy.
Update as September 15, 2021:
Checkout The Best Bedroom Dressers For Kids for a detailed review of all the top bedroom dressers for kids.
You can use this tall dresser in bedrooms, playrooms, living rooms and more. It adds easy organization for your household clutter. The dresser drawers are made of breathable fabric, while the frame is sturdy steel.
In our analysis, the Crestlive Products Crestlive Products 5-Drawer Tower Dresser For Kids placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
High-quality fabric. 5 DRAWER CHEST. Features 5 removable drawers; Use in or out of the closet and keep clutter under control by storing all of your clothing and accessories in one convenient place; Store and organize workout gear, leggings, yoga pants, sweaters, linens and more; The vertical design fits easily in many locations throughout the home; Use as a nightstand to put your alarm clock, journal, glasses; Mix & match with other Crestlive storage organizers for endless organizational possibilities. STYLISH SMART STORAGE. This furniture stand boasts a slim, light weight design to easily fit into smaller spaces while still providing plenty of storage space; Wood top provides a hard surface to place lamps, books, decor, and more; The generously sized removable drawers have a wood handle to make opening and closing simple; Plastic feet will not scratch flooring, and they are adjustable for uneven surfaces. If you want, you can fix it to wall with enclosed screws to make it more stable. FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE. Create coordinated organization in any room of the house; Great for children, teens and adults; Use anywhere you want to add a little style to your organizational needs; This easy-to-use chest of drawers can be used in multiple rooms throughout the home; Great for closets, bedrooms, nurseries, playrooms, entryways and more; Ideal for small spaces such as apartments, condos, and dorm rooms. QUALITY CONSTRUCTION. Made of breathable high-quality fabric; Strong steel frame and durable MDF wood top; Wood Handles; Plastic feet protect floors; Hardware is included for hassle-free installation; Easy Care - wipe clean with a damp cloth and allow to air dry. THOUGHTFULLY SIZED. This storage tower measures 17.7" L x 11.8" W x 46.1" H. Each drawer measures 15.7’’ L x 11’’ W x 8.7’’ H; Wood top measures 17.7" L x 11.8" W x 0.6’’ Thick.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bedroom Dressers For Kids
Whether you have a newborn or a teenager — or both — a bedroom dresser for kids is an integral part of their room. It offers much-needed storage space for their clothes and other materials like accessories, toys and even shoes.
One of the most important things to look at when you’re getting a bedroom dresser for kids is the size. If the dresser is too small, there won’t be enough space to store all of their things. However, if it’s too large, the room may end up feeling cluttered. Be sure to use painter’s tape to mark out how big the dresser will be in the space where you plan to put it. This way, you can see it in place and decide whether it’s the right size.
There are different styles of dressers for kids available, so it’s important to figure out the function before choosing the type. For example, will the dresser be doubling as a changing table for your baby or will the dresser be used as a makeup table for your teen? This will help you determine things like dimensions and materials.
The Bedroom Dresser For Kids Buying Guide
- Bedroom dressers for kids are available in different materials. Solid wood is a durable, long-lasting option. However, it is heavy and difficult to move. MDF is an affordable choice that is lightweight and fairly durable. Particle board is the most affordable option, though it’s not as sturdy as solid wood or MDF.
- Some bedroom dressers for kids have wooden drawers while others have fabric drawers. Consider which style is best for your kids. Wooden drawers are sturdy while cloth drawers are flexible. Both offer ample storage space.
- Style is just as important as function when it comes to kids’ rooms. You can find bedroom dressers for kids in traditional colors like brown or white, in addition to fun options like pink, purple and baby blue. Consider whether the look of the dresser matches the aesthetic of your child’s room.
- Will the dresser grow with your child? Consider whether the size is one they can use as they get older. This also applies to the style and color. For example, will your teenager want to use the pink dresser they had as a baby?
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide