CRESNEL Velvet Coat Hangers, 50-Pack
Last updated date: March 13, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coat Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coat Hanger you should buy.
Editor's Note April 8, 2020:
Checkout The Best Coat Hanger for a detailed review of all the top coat hangers.
Flocked, premium grade plastic makes these hangers tough yet gentle on clothing. They are designed to hold the heaviest items in your wardrobe. Chrome-plated hooks swivel for added efficiency.
In our analysis of 19 expert reviews, the CRESNEL CRESNEL Velvet Coat Hangers, 50-Pack placed 8th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Organize your closet and elevate your style with this top-of-the-line original Cresnel clothes hangers. Made with premium materials combine with an innovative, slim design that makes it easy to organize a contemporary modern looking closet. Purchase the best value pack of 50pcs for yourself or give it as a thoughtful housewarming or wedding present.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coat Hangers
You might not give coat hangers much thought until you are prompted. For instance, if you run out, several hangers break or you pull your winter coat out of the closet only to find it mussed and creased on a bent-up old hanger. Before rushing out to purchase the first pack you can find, consider what to look for in a new set of clothes hangers.
Determining how you want to use the hangers will help you make the best choice. If you need to store children’s clothing or lightweight jackets, simple plastic hangers might be sufficient. However, if you have thick coats, large suits, or heavy pants, look for something sturdier such as solid wood or heavy gauge steel.
You can maximize room in your closet by selecting thin hangers. Velvet-flocked hangers tend to be sleeker, requiring less space while offering stable support. These coated hangers also help prevent creases and keep soft shirts from slipping.
The Coat Hanger Buying Guide
- Don’t be afraid to buy more than one type of hanger. Aesthetics are nice, but having sturdy wooden hangers for suit jackets and petite velvet-coated hangers for blouses will help keep the items in your wardrobe looking clean, fresh, and new.
- When you store your coats during the off-season, consider hanging a cedar block with them or even using cedar coat hangers. Cedar is a natural dehumidifier that will prevent garments from developing mildew. The wood also deters insects such as moths that might feast on your clothing. Cedar is fragrant and makes a delightful deodorizer, as well.
- Don’t forget about the kiddos. Shopping for smaller coat hangers for your child’s jackets, coats and other items makes it easier to keep them handy without stretching them.
- Hooking shower rings onto the bottom of a coat hanger lets you store scarves alongside jackets. Simply tuck a scarf through each ring.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide