CRESNEL Rotating Chrome Hook Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack
Last updated date: November 18, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Non-Slip Hangers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Non-Slip Hanger you should buy.
Editor's Note December 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Non-Slip Hangers for a detailed review of all the top non-slip hangers.
In our analysis, the CRESNEL CRESNEL Rotating Chrome Hook Non-Slip Hangers, 50-Pack placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Original Cresnel brand now with 2018 newly improved quality made of premium grade plastic. It is stronger and more durable than ever. Bendable 180-degree side to side without break. Rest assure that it will steadily hold even the heaviest clothes in your closet, up to 12 pounds. Non-slip velvet surface with grooved shoulder help keep even the silkiest clothes secured on hanger. No more clothes falling off to the ground. Unlike cheap competitor, our premium quality flocked velvet does not shed or stain your clothes. Space saving slim design at 5mm thick, allow you to optimally utilize your closet space. Keep more clothes neatly organized with ease. Although slim in design, it is durable and strong for long lifetime saving you money. Natural shoulder shaped design keeps your clothes look natural without the annoying crease or bump. Save you additional time and effort from ironing. Built-in horizontal accessory bar allows you to hold ties, scarves and necklaces with your clothes all together in one hanger. Swivel hook allow you to retrieve and install clothes much easier and efficient. Cresnel hook is plated with 100% real chrome, not the imitating dull looking steel. The shiny chrome not only rust-proof it also give a sense of luxury look to your closet. Compare ours and competitor side by side and see the difference!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Non-Slip Hangers
Like the laundry detergent you use or the temperature setting you wash your clothes on, choosing the right hangers affects the longevity, durability and quality of your clothes. If you find your clothes are constantly falling off your hangers in your closet, then it’s time to look into non-slip hangers.
Non-slip hangers come in different shapes and sizes like regular hangers. However, what makes them hold on to clothes better than the average store hanger is that they have a special coating on them. Some hangers are coated in rubber, which makes the clothes stick to them, while others are covered in velvet. This material provides enough friction that the clothes do not slip off. You can also find non-slip hangers that are padded with extra material, which are ideal for especially delicate pieces of clothing.
Non-slip hangers are great at keeping clothes that are made from slippery materials like silk or satin on the hanger. You can also use them for clothes that have thin straps.
The Non-Slip Hanger Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for non-slip hangers, consider the kind of clothes you want to hang. For example, are you looking for hangers for pants, skirts or dresses, or do you want to hang shirts and sweaters? This will affect the hanger’s shape and size.
- How many non-slip hangers are you looking for? Some people only want to use them for specific items of clothing in their closet, while others want to use them for everything. You can find non-slip hangers sold in different sized packages, such as packs of 30, 50 or even 100.
- While non-slip hangers are a functional item, you can still use them to add a bit of pizzazz to your closet. Most regular hangers come in white, black or brown. However, non-slip hangers are available in other colors as well, such as pink, turquoise, blue and silver. You can also opt for neutral tones like black, white and gray.
- If you have a small closet, opt for non-slip hangers that come in a thin profile. This way, you can hang more clothes in a smaller space without having to stuff everything in.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide