Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz
Last updated date: January 9, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Coffee Servers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Coffee Server you should buy.
Made from an attractive stainless steel that is also durable, the Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz is able to keep drinks hot for up to 12 hours. Thanks to the server's vacuum insulation technology, drinks will retain their temperature and flavor on the inside, while the outside remains cool to the touch. Thanks to the easy-to-use push button, users can pour coffee for their guests with one hand. In our analysis of 125 expert reviews, the Cresimo Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz placed 1st when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note December 26, 2019:
Checkout The Best Coffee Server for a detailed review of all the top coffee servers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Want to keep you drinks warm/cold all day? You have just brewed up your beverage for the morning. Now all you need is thermal storage! Courtesy of Cresimo’s Stainless Steel Coffee Carafe, you can keep your beverages warm/cold for 12 hours using it’s vacuum technology. The thermal pot is suitable for all drink types and will keep anything temperature stable for at least 12 hours. Easy to use and clean! Cresimo’s Coffee Thermos (termos para cafe) is designed with a large mouth opening for easy filling with your chosen beverage. It’s comfortable handle design is made for single hand pouring with a simple push button release. Perfect for the Home or Office! Our high-quality Vacuum Carafe is perfect for home, office or business use. Simply make/pour your beverage into the pot in the morning. Then everyone can enjoy it all day long at its original temperature! Worry free shopping! With our 100% no questions asked 1 year guarantee if you are not completely satisfied with your Thermal Carafe we will refund your full purchase price. Key Features and Benefits Easy to clean, large mouthed design Single hand pouring 18/8 stainless steel interior and exterior Perfect for home/office use or fulfilling your coffee shop supplies needs 100% Money Back Guarantee
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Coffee Servers
Instead of making multiple pots of coffee throughout the day to accommodate the number of people in your office, use a coffee server. Coffee servers not only hold a large number of cups of coffee, but they are also able to keep the coffee hot and fresh all day long. They work great for any type of large gathering, including a book club, support group, bingo night or anniversary party.
As you begin your search for the best coffee server, look for models made from 18/8 stainless steel, as this material is not only durable but also does not absorb flavors. That means you can serve hazelnut coffee one day and vanilla the next. Stainless steel is also resistant to stains, which coffee is known to cause.
Check the coffee server’s insulation next. The Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz uses vacuum insulation technology to keep coffee and tea hot for up to 12 hours and ice tea and juice cold for up to 24 hours. It also has a double-wall interior lining to keep the internal temperature hot, but the exterior temperature nice and cool. Some German-engineered models can preserve the temperature of hot beverages for as long as 24 hours, which is only necessary if you have a long-running event, such as a lock-in or a dance-off.
Examine the lid and spout to determine how they operate. The Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz has a wide mouth for adding ice to cold beverages and a pump-action top that works with just one press. Other models have a two-way dispenser so that users can either fill their entire mug or top off a mug that still has some coffee in it. Some units even have a safety lock to prevent spills that could lead to a harmful burn.
Look at the coffee server’s handle to ensure it’s comfortable to hold. The Pykal Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz has an ergonomic handle that is made of chrome. Not only does it making pouring the coffee a breeze, but it’s also heat-proof. Even though the contents of the server are hot, the handle won’t be.
Consider any extras the coffee server may offer. With the Hamilton Beach Coffee Server, 48-Cup, you’ll get a free cleaning brush, an indicator light that lets you know when the coffee has reached its intended temperature and internal water levels marking to guide you in properly filling the server to accommodate the number of people you are expecting at your event.
DWYM Fun Fact
It is believed that back in 800 A.D. a tribe of goats ate fruit from a Coffea plant. Those tending to the goats noticed that the animals started to behave strangely. This led to a local man creating the first cup of coffee from the plant and discovering its ability to keep a person awake.
Here are a few more interesting facts about this popular beverage:
- Sweden actually banned coffee for a time back in 1746.
- Residents of New York drink more coffee than anyone else in America.
- Brazil produces a third of the world’s coffee supply.
- Instant coffee was first created in England in 1771 but didn’t make an appearance in America until 1910.
- The Guinness World Record for biggest coffee serving was awarded in 2019 in Colombia for a cup that held 6,007 gallons of coffee.
The Coffee Server Buying Guide
- Consider going with a coffee server that has a warranty. Many offer a 1- or 2-year warranty, as they believe in the quality of their product.
- Check for any outside testings, awards or acknowledgments. You may find that a coffee server has been tested by an accredited lab and found to live up to its claims about its ability to retain heat. That information can help you come to a decision when you’re wavering between two or three models.
- Read the product label to determine how long the server takes to fully heat up. Some may take as long as 40 minutes to get the coffee to your desired temperature.
- While coffee does come with some nutritional benefits, drinkers must be careful about how much coffee they consume in a day. One can suffer a caffeine overdose if they have too much.
- You’ll need to clean your coffee server after each use. You’ll need to do this by hand. Once you rinse out any remaining coffee, add warm water and a drip of an anti-grease dish detergent. Use a cleaning brush to reach all the areas within the server and then rinse clean. You can dry the server with a lint-free cloth or allow it to air dry before the next use.
- When comparing coffee server prices, you must first look at how many ounces the unit holds. The Cresimo Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz, for example, costs less than the Vondior Coffee Server, 102-Oz, as it holds 34 fewer ounces. Next, you’ll need to compare features. The Hamilton Beach Coffee Server, 48-Cup is higher in price than the Pykal Thermal Coffee Server, 68-Oz because it has an indicator light and a 2-way dispenser.